boxed wine?

Guest mikro137

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest mikro137

Re: Re: boxed wine?

Originally posted by Iris

who throws dinner parties?

the bourgoise art typoes

sorry drunk.

Interesting fact about boxed wine

Here in Australia we call cheap boxed (or casked for those who wonk) wine Goon.

Goon is well known here as the drink people drink when they want to get drunk but can't afford to do it with ANY reverence for their taste buds ( some really nasty goon will cost you like $5-10 australian dollars for 3-5 litres..so if 2 of you chuck in a couple of bucks you can get well ruined)

As a quasi impoverished univeristy student and a former under aged parkside drinker. I like, many young Australians, are well versed in the art that is goon consumption. Here are a few things I have found to enrich ones goon experience. I hope you find them usefull

When buying goon always buy white goon, normally the dry sort is best.

If you find yourself in one of those predicaments where you've drunk goon for the past 2-3 nights and your begining to feel like you just can't stand that shitty fecal taste anymore try the following two tricks-

1) The goon sunrise- Fill your glass 3/4 up with goon add a dash of orange juice and a dash of red cordial. Consume as quickly as possible

2) The signpost same thing but no red cordial.

If you find yourself drunk but bored you have two clear options -

1) Goon of fortune... find one of those rotating clothes lines and remove bag of goon from box. Attach goon bag to clothes line (with a peg stupid ) and spin the bag around with all the players saying "goon of fortune" in a game show sounding voice. Who ever it lands closest to must chug for a set period of time. Then they spin and the game continues in until the bag is finished.

N.B In some variations of the game the person who finish's the goon must adopt the persona of goon man. This involves putting a goon box on your head and attaching a towel to the back of your shirt like a cape and running into your local liquor shop to get more goon saying "goon man demands more goon... halt citizen where is your goon?!" and so on

2) If your goon is finish remove bag from box and blow into it ( the bag not the box ) ... then use it as a pillow and go to bed ...

Class dismissed

^^^

I totally disagree.

Can you turn a bottle into a comfotable air cushioned pillow? No.

Can you hang a nottle to your clothes line and play a stupid drunken teenager type game? No.

Can you put a bottle on your head and make a public scene ? Maybe but it would take more balance than a drunk kid can be expected to have. So no, no you can't.

Boxes are the future...

thanks silent bob, are those mixed drinks actually drinkable? i am very wary of goon, but you cant beat that value, (btw, i choose kaiser stuhl dry white, 44 standard drinks for 10 bucks!)

goon of fortune sounds disturbingly fun, but then again i am drunk and bored right now...

Originally posted by SilentBob

Interesting fact about boxed wine

Here in Australia we call cheap boxed (or casked for those who wonk) wine Goon.

Goon is well known here as the drink people drink when they want to get drunk but can't afford to do it with ANY reverence for their taste buds ( some really nasty goon will cost you like $5-10 australian dollars for 3-5 litres..so if 2 of you chuck in a couple of bucks you can get well ruined)

As a quasi impoverished univeristy student and a former under aged parkside drinker. I like, many young Australians, are well versed in the art that is goon consumption. Here are a few things I have found to enrich ones goon experience. I hope you find them usefull

When buying goon always buy white goon, normally the dry sort is best.

If you find yourself in one of those predicaments where you've drunk goon for the past 2-3 nights and your begining to feel like you just can't stand that shitty fecal taste anymore try the following two tricks-

1) The goon sunrise- Fill your glass 3/4 up with goon add a dash of orange juice and a dash of red cordial. Consume as quickly as possible

2) The signpost same thing but no red cordial.

If you find yourself drunk but bored you have two clear options -

1) Goon of fortune... find one of those rotating clothes lines and remove bag of goon from box. Attach goon bag to clothes line (with a peg stupid ) and spin the bag around with all the players saying "goon of fortune" in a game show sounding voice. Who ever it lands closest to must chug for a set period of time. Then they spin and the game continues in until the bag is finished.

N.B In some variations of the game the person who finish's the goon must adopt the persona of goon man. This involves putting a goon box on your head and attaching a towel to the back of your shirt like a cape and running into your local liquor shop to get more goon saying "goon man demands more goon... halt citizen where is your goon?!" and so on

2) If your goon is finish remove bag from box and blow into it ( the bag not the box ) ... then use it as a pillow and go to bed ...

Class dismissed

goon bags make a great pillow if u find yourself unable to summon the energy to get to a bed

Archived