Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

boxed wine?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by mikro137, Aug 13, 2004.

1. mikro137

mikro137 Guest

anyone want to stop by for a dinner party tomorrow?

im serious.

2. Iris

Iris Banned

who throws dinner parties?

3. why write?

why write? Veteran Member

4. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

i'm down with eating food and getting drunk.

dinner parties are like an indoor barbeque

5. mikro137

mikro137 Guest

Re: Re: boxed wine?

the bourgoise art typoes

sorry drunk.

6. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

7. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Dinner parties are cool. They're even cooler when they're thrown by high school chicks who think they're refined and adult, but they have their thongs hanging out their jeans...I crash them dinner parties and put on the Hell on Earth cd.

8. Tottenham

Tottenham Member

weapon x is right on the mark.

9. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member

I'll go if you pay for my limosine.

10. SilentBob

SilentBob Member

Interesting fact about boxed wine

Here in Australia we call cheap boxed (or casked for those who wonk) wine Goon.

Goon is well known here as the drink people drink when they want to get drunk but can't afford to do it with ANY reverence for their taste buds ( some really nasty goon will cost you like $5-10 australian dollars for 3-5 litres..so if 2 of you chuck in a couple of bucks you can get well ruined)

As a quasi impoverished univeristy student and a former under aged parkside drinker. I like, many young Australians, are well versed in the art that is goon consumption. Here are a few things I have found to enrich ones goon experience. I hope you find them usefull

When buying goon always buy white goon, normally the dry sort is best.

If you find yourself in one of those predicaments where you've drunk goon for the past 2-3 nights and your begining to feel like you just can't stand that shitty fecal taste anymore try the following two tricks-
    1) The goon sunrise- Fill your glass 3/4 up with goon add a dash of orange juice and a dash of red cordial. Consume as quickly as possible
    2) The signpost same thing but no red cordial.

If you find yourself drunk but bored you have two clear options -

1) Goon of fortune... find one of those rotating clothes lines and remove bag of goon from box. Attach goon bag to clothes line (with a peg stupid ) and spin the bag around with all the players saying "goon of fortune" in a game show sounding voice. Who ever it lands closest to must chug for a set period of time. Then they spin and the game continues in until the bag is finished.
    N.B In some variations of the game the person who finish's the goon must adopt the persona of goon man. This involves putting a goon box on your head and attaching a towel to the back of your shirt like a cape and running into your local liquor shop to get more goon saying "goon man demands more goon... halt citizen where is your goon?!" and so on

2) If your goon is finish remove bag from box and blow into it ( the bag not the box ) ... then use it as a pillow and go to bed ...

Class dismissed

11. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

http://www.cockeyed.com/science/gallon/gallon06a.jpg'>
    Fuck a box...

12. SilentBob

SilentBob Member

^^^
    I totally disagree.

Can you turn a bottle into a comfotable air cushioned pillow? No.
    Can you hang a nottle to your clothes line and play a stupid drunken teenager type game? No.
    Can you put a bottle on your head and make a public scene ? Maybe but it would take more balance than a drunk kid can be expected to have. So no, no you can't.

Boxes are the future...

13. wiseguy

wiseguy Elite Member

thanks silent bob, are those mixed drinks actually drinkable? i am very wary of goon, but you cant beat that value, (btw, i choose kaiser stuhl dry white, 44 standard drinks for 10 bucks!)
    goon of fortune sounds disturbingly fun, but then again i am drunk and bored right now...

14. WhiteOx

WhiteOx Elite Member

goon bags make a great pillow if u find yourself unable to summon the energy to get to a bed

15. cloner

cloner Senior Member