Bowling For Columbine

shaolinmasta

I just saw this and it is pretty decent, I never knew America had such a bad problem with gun's and violence. America sucks. Your leaders (and media) are still racist. You get involved too much with other country's problems. You stupid fucks specially trained Osama Bin Laden and gave him a shit load of money. You gave Saddam Hussein money and weapons to fight Iran. Then you gave Iran weapons to fight Iraq.

You really deserve what you get no shit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Deist
Originally posted by Crimsøn

I least I don't live AUSTRALIA, fucker.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by shaolinmasta

I just saw this and it is pretty decent, I never knew America had such a bad problem with gun's and violence. America sucks. Your leaders (and media) are still racist. You get involved too much with other country's problems. You stupid fucks specially trained Osama Bin Laden and gave him a shit load of money. You gave Saddam Hussein money and weapons to fight Iran. Then you gave Iran weapons to fight Iraq.

If you think all Americans are the same, than good for you, continue living in ignorance. The movie was made by a liberal going against conservative logic. Our leaders who get involved in other countries shit are conservative; the same people are the ones trying to forever keep guns unrestricted.

Anyways, I'm bored and it's late. So what I am saying is support liberalism. Peace.

I least I don't live AUSTRALIA, fucker.

yeah, living in australia is totally horrible. who'd want to live here?[/sarcasm]

shoalinmasta, words cannot express what an ignorant fuck you are. "duh, AmERika 5uXs". yeah, dissing a whole country based on an hour and a half of incredibly basic and biased information about the actions of a handful of people is an incredibly smart thing to do. do us all a favour and next time you want to make a comment on politics, current affairs.....basically anything other than what you ate for breakfast.........just don't

att: seeks. i think somebody needs to go back onto probation

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

"duh, AmERika 5uXs". yeah, dissing a whole country based on an hour and a half of incredibly basic and biased information about the actions

This sums up the reason for my comment about

kangaroo land. I have no problem with Australia,

anot now that I think about it I really I don't know

a whole lot about the place.

Oh well.

This sums up the reason for my comment about

kangaroo land. I have no problem with Australia,

anot now that I think about it I really I don't know

a whole lot about the place.

Oh well.

take the time to learn about it, cos then you'll find out that ignorant 12 year olds that are illiterate to the point where they can't even read their own name in their underwear are as much an extreme minority in australia as are gun toting rednecks who think long range missiles are a good replacement for diplomatic process in the states

will you send me one? i'll teach my dog to ride around in the pouch. they'll fuck people up together when i take them on walks. it'll be rad. the vatos won't know how to threaten me anymore when i walk around at night. they'll be all "that's the loco ese with the huge pet rat that carries his dog. steer clear of that guy, holmes." it will be amazing.

for the most part, 9 out of 10 threads made in ch 0 get the topic switched by the 4 or 5th comment. i saw bowling for columbine, i thought it was decent, but i didnt really see anything or learn anything that i hadnt already known. i find it strange that in the duration of the film, michael moores only answer to americas problems was "violence". he didnt even touch the drug problem, and being the fat sack that he is, im drawin to the conclusion that he is a pill popping fast food eating stoner.

***edited for misspellings

the movie was alright, nothing spectacular though. his section on comparing US gun death rates to the rest of the world was a lousy attempt to make a point, if he had one. compare how many people live in the US to how many people live in the countries he compared our gun death rate to. also, the section where he brought scarred columbine victims into k-mart headquarters to try and make k-mart feel guilty was bullshit. the movie was just more finger pointing, but its supposed to be "cool" since its from a liberal standpoint.

You get involved too much with other country's problems. You stupid fucks specially trained Osama Bin Laden and gave him a shit load of money. You gave Saddam Hussein money and weapons to fight Iran. Then you gave Iran weapons to fight Iraq.

whats wrong with starting trouble? we need to test our weopons every once in awhile... :lol:

plus there's nothing wrong with a little friendly competition... ;)

Re: Re: Bowling For Columbine

Originally posted by rubbish heap

If you think all Americans are the same, than good for you, continue living in ignorance. The movie was made by a liberal going against conservative logic. Our leaders who get involved in other countries shit are conservative; the same people are the ones trying to forever keep guns unrestricted.

Anyways, I'm bored and it's late. So what I am saying is support liberalism. Peace.

Firts off, he never makes mention to an American or Americans. He simply made note of America's gun problem, hence, no arguement was made about uniformity or the likeness of all americans, to be of a violent breed, which is what you are inderectly implying . The problem exist in the U.S. of A, therefore one must say America to describe where their is turmoil and volatile states.

Fuck liberalism and conservatism. These terms were created for idiotic reasons. Ask Fox news and/or your local newspaper, these retards pumped it in 2 your head. To support war is to part-take in liberalism and to advocate the grassroots of enron is conservatism, either way its non-sense. A democracy is one in which all participate, this is not what happens, on this grain of the hour glass. Such a system, requires one to be part of collective society but with one's own earnings of what is freedom, liberty and happiness. One should defend this at all cost and ignore the terms previously stated(conservatism and liberalism). Rightesnous and "brave hearts" should be called upon to care for the comon wealth of the people. Instead we have political rollovers, patronage and another gilded age. So some one decides to run for office, to campaign takes funds; sufficent funds to pollute highways with political advertisements, which are nailed next to the nearest ant pile, radio broadcast, T.v. airtime and any other form of self promotion. So this is the result of MONEY or a bi-product at least. WHERE DOES IT ALL STEM FROM? Lets see, we can ask enron or if we choose so, maybe halliburton, after all our vice president is still part of that company and all contracts were given to his institution. This one of the very obvious answers.

THIS IS DEMOCRACY

you give me money to go in to office and beat my candidate,,, AND WHEN I AM IN INSTATED.... i will scratch your back, right back

there fore the constituency of a candidate runs on an engine. spray painted with montana's new color called, me, the rich got me here and not the poor

therefore the common person is not represented. WE AMERICA HAVE THE BIGGEST GAP BETWEEN THE RICH AND THE POOR. the reason is simple

i leave that to you... im on a daily quest to unlock it all

figure it out... break down the class system

no new jobs were created by bush

i could ramble on for ever

SOCRATES MAKES NOTE, THAT WE SHOULD ALL SEE THINGS FOR WHAT THEY ARE AND NOT WHAT THEY SEEM

not the retarded matrix theme of question everything, or the thinking outside of the box arguement. THE MATRIX RIPPED OFF SO MANY PHILOSOPHERS AND I BET SOME PEOPLE DO NOT EVEN KNOW IT.

well questions the true motives of bowling for columbine

AND SO YOU KNOW... THE NRA IS THE BIGGEST POLITICAL CONTRIBUTOR IN OUR COUNTRY.... HMMMMMM...... after all the movie was based on mr. heston himself.

bowling for columbine was good 2 bring awareness to those pop culture hot topic faggots with the tyler durden syndrome...

IF THIS MOVIE MADE THE MOVIES... believe me it was watered down for profit...CORPORATIONS CONTROL YOU

SORRY FOR MY GRAMMAR I APOLOGIZE

You're a fucking idiot. You just ate media persuasion's cock and then took it deep in the ass.... wait.... reverse order on that.

well, let's not forget about your past....Mr. "I essentially am descended from British convicts."

Put that in your penal colony and smoke it.

I think that im gonna try to sum up all of americas problems in this thread as well as solve them. I'm gonna go make some notes so that this shit doesnt just ramble on and go no where. Will be back with the problems and answers in about an hour.

For real.

Archived