Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

bowling alley condom

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by podrido, Jun 1, 2006.

1. podrido

podrido Veteran Member

Man Actually Buys and Uses Bowling Alley Condom

[​IMG][​IMG] Written by Johnny Moodis
    [​IMG]The condom machine in question.In a rare event, 27-year-old Glen Harrison actually purchased a condom from the machine in a bowling alley restroom on Friday night.

Harrison was on a date with Brenda Watson, 24, at the Lanes O' Fun bowling alley when a drunken Watson suggested that they go back to Harrison's place.

"Friday night is long island iced tea night at the alley," Harrison said. "Brenda must have put away about seven of them. She was really hammered, but hey, when I get an opportunity, I take it."

After Watson's suggestion, Harrison realized that he had no condoms at his apartment, since he hasn't needed one in five years. Not wanting to discourage Watson's mood by wasting precious time going to a drug store on the way home, Harrison desperately went to the restroom and bought a Lucky Night brand condom from the machine for 50 cents.

"Yeah, I was a little concerned about the quality, but I'm not riding that bike without a helmet on," Harrison said. "That girl has been around the block more than the ice cream man."

While the condom was ill-fitting and dry, and despite the fact that Watson passed out immediately afterwards, the operation was a success.

"Bing, bang, boom. Done," Harrison said. "The whole thing lasted about 45 seconds, so the discomfort of the condom wasn't really an issue."

The next morning, after Watson stumbled home, Harrison went out and bought a large quantity of Trojans.

"Given my track record, and my appearance, another one-night-stand is highly unlikely, but you never know," Harrison said.

2. ego maniac

ego maniac Elite Member

hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

"Friday night is long island iced tea night at the alley," Harrison said. "Brenda must have put away about seven of them. She was really hammered, but hey, when I get an opportunity, I take it."

this guys'a winner.....

3. .88

.88 Junior Member

Nevermind... But very odd.

4. johnny ballbags

johnny ballbags Elite Member

5. Jerm4

Jerm4 Member

"Yeah, I was a little concerned about the quality, but I'm not riding that bike without a helmet on,"
    :) hahah

6. Gat Bush

Gat Bush Veteran Member

is this from the onion?

7. the.crooked

the.crooked Veteran Member

it has to be. reads exactly as they write.

8. AyeBee

AyeBee Veteran Member

I hope he still pulled out usin a condom like that haha

9. r00t

r00t Member

thats called rape

10. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

^^hahaha ive pulled out using shady condoms before.

11. LIVERWURST*

LIVERWURST* Elite Member

Why use condoms? That's what the day after pill is for...

12. Skilla54

Skilla54 Senior Member

13. dirtydoses

dirtydoses Veteran Member

14. doeyemakeyou

doeyemakeyou New Jack

if i were ever to use a condom that would be the one id use

15. Mainter

Mainter Veteran Member

7 long island ice teas damn they must have been weak 2 of top shelf will knock me on my ass