BOW DOWN

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

honestly.... i am kind of taken aback.. when i consider the amount of time i've spent on here.. i can't even fathom it.

and i dont even see you post that much... well, not compared to years ago when you'd end up arguining about the best kind of underwear w/ 10 posts in a thread about peanut butter.

at least you observe the absurdity of it

the 'mammals' were nice _n_, thanks.

vanity,

i've always aknowledged the absurdity of it, it's everyone else who mistakenly thought i actually cared.

yes, not only do i have to pay for my own bandwidth, but i also had to buy my own server to store all my posts on. it's kind of pricey, but you can't really put a dollar sign on e-fame, ya know?

Originally posted by seeking@Mar 28 2005, 03:14 PM

yes, not only do i have to pay for my own bandwidth, but i also had to buy my own server to store all my posts on. it's kind of pricey, but you can't really put a dollar sign on e-fame, ya know?

:haha:

Yeah congrats man. I guess there's nothing beyond Unstoppable because maybe they didn't actually believe it was possible to get so freaking many posts. Good job!