Bovine Vandalism

toastone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Rectum

looks pretty real, it would have been easier to paint that on the cow then to photoshop it that good anyway

acttually photoshopping it would be quite easy, just make a transparent layer... maybe ill photoshop some bombs on weird shit later for you guys

Guest SayOne

Re: cows

Originally posted by Ham One

When I hit cows, I hit it from behind. The photomat won't develop my pics though, fuckin player haters....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

naw that aint cool, thats ufcked up. Its bad enough humans slaughter like 2million cows a day. That isht aint fresh at all, its animal cruelty. Killing them is vital to our survival, i eat burgers, but putting toxic chemicals on their body just to get up is ufcking sick yo. mother ufckers are sick !

Originally posted by Krave

naw that aint cool, thats ufcked up. Its bad enough humans slaughter like 2million cows a day. That isht aint fresh at all, its animal cruelty. Killing them is vital to our survival, i eat burgers, but putting toxic chemicals on their body just to get up is ufcking sick yo. mother ufckers are sick !

Oh god...cry me a river

Originally posted by Krave

hahahha if you had half a brain you would know that they pump cows full of toxins like steriods to make them grow faster and bigger so that ppl make more money..by eating any meat you ingest toxins everytime!

Guest cheesecurd

yeah, I ran out in a field with a can of rusto once but they all woke up and stampeeded off. cow tipping indeed. hefer was gonna get a big ass rasberry tag on the side but no.

Archived