Bounties?

akrbone

I wanna kno if there is a way other than callin the cops 2 check graff writters bounties? cuz i thought about it n i think itd b awesome 2 c how much the biggest bombers in ur state have done, n how much they r worth n then tell em n c how they react.... is there a site or somethin for every state wit graff writers bounties? Or a section in the paper? and some one once told me that every paper has a section for "small crimes" that happen during the week, i wanna go bombin one week n c if it makes the paper if so what section would it b in?

i remeber once this guy from here made the papers PHYTO, he bombs so much its awesome. some of my frends who kno i write say that they aint even into the scene but his stuff is so clean that even they can make it out haha n they said if u ever meet em tell em he is doin a great job, i haven't had the priviledge yet tho haha, so if any one can help me find writers bounties? ur help will b highly thanked

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Archived