Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Bouncers don't like it.....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Gunm, May 15, 2006.

1. Gunm

Gunm Banned

....when you think it's funny to throw a full cocktail up and into a packed house watching a crappy swing band play. Even more so when the container was glass.

But hey, i made $20 by doing it. I hope no one got their scalp cut open.

2. Jackson

Jackson Veteran Member

Throwing stuff in clubs is the best fun ever.
    Flicking cigarette butts behind and over your head, throwing (plastic} pint glasses with just a bit left in them, chairs.
    Ahh the memories.

3. count chocula

count chocula Veteran Member

i like to throw my voice

yEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

4. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

Tear da club up, nigga, tear da club up

5. See if you go to more seeder bars that play nothing but GG Allen its looked down if you dont throw glass containers in the air, at people, at that hot girl with the big mohawk. You need to change your venue my friend.

6. johnny ballbags

johnny ballbags Elite Member

they are also rather unappriciative when said beverage "accidentally" spills on their dome when you are "thrown off balance" by their efforts to remove you from their establishment..

7. They also get mad when you happen to have people bigger then them in your crew.

8. spectr

spectr Guest

yo just bring a tazer with you next time man when the bouncer steps up taze his ass and go back to throwing shit trust me it works.

9. coffeedependency

coffeedependency Senior Member

10. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Me and my buddy just crouched low and ducked out through the crowd. We got out of Slims, ran across the street and hopped in a cab.

I love being a menace but i am getting too old to be pulling stuff like this

11. Gunm

Gunm Banned

shit, swing, big band rockabilly bullshit..........

We got comped tickets by some girl across the street at a bar because her friends didn't show up.

I can't stand bands where people wear "big red bad voodoo daddy look-at-me-i'm-playing-a-brass-instrument" look. the people in the crowd were even worse.

---------->Lens doesn't like ska, big band, rockabilly

12. 1/4FareMetrocard

1/4FareMetrocard 12oz Loyalist

you should just have your chinese gf teach you how to throw stars

13. Gunm

Gunm Banned

^^^

she's been my ex now for almost 2 months now dude

I've been playing the field for a quick minute now.....where have you been?

14. Was it Pompadore city? I was at a show/birthday party like that once, was for a tattoo artist friend of mine. Fucking greasers and poodle skirts everywhere, felt like I was in Grease 3 or something.

15. grim540

grim540 Member

i hate bouncers that only "bounce" because they are jucing meat-heads that are looking for a fight, thats why 12 years of baseball makes it possible for me to land a PBR tall boy right in between the fuckers eyes from across the club....

good thing I can run fast too...