bounce music

BOZACK

if you aren't from louisisana, you probably don't know about bounce music.

"bounce" is often inaccurately used to refer to any uptempo rap from the south, but real boune music started in new orleans and never spread elsewhere. NO i am not talking about idiotic shit like cash onoey or no limit (although cash money was hot from about '92 to '95)

the production quality is awful, the lyrical value is slim to none, one current artist is a dyke, and a handful are male transvestites, but the music is fucking FUN esp. in clubs in the ghettos of new orleans or at project block parties.

if you want to expand your horizons check it out.

bounce pioneers:

-MC T. Tucker

-DJ Jimi

-pimp daddy

-cheeky black

-dj jubilee

-dj duck

-UNLV

-sporty t

-PxMxWx

-josephine johnny

and about 1000 more

fag bounce rappers (the funny thing is that their primary audience is straight ppl in the pj's)

-katey red (the originator)

-ms. javockah

-sissy j

-chev off the ave.

sissy nobby

only one dyke that i know of (nake niggity)

DOWNLOAD THESE FROM KAZAA NOW!!! not the greatest bounce songs ever but still really good, if you can call it that. too bad most of it is too underground for kazaa. (part of my grand scheme to have all of america hooked on this mind-numbing music)

-kilo - ward song

-anything by magnolia shorty

-cheeky black - twerk somethin

-josephine johnny - workin wit

-katey red - punk under pressure

melpomene block party

block party (NOT money fresh mix)

live commercial break

-vockah redu - roll call

shake wit it

-ricky b. - shake for ya hood

-

-pimp daddy - gotsta be real

-UNLV - another bitch

don't u be greedy

shake shake shake it

tec-6 what ya like

-sissy nobby - i'm the greatest (remix) <<hilarious r. kelly remake

-sissy j - get up

shaker's workout

-partners n crime - don't get comfortable part II

partners n crime - miss lily/ yhank you miss lily (about this lady in new orleans who deals pot...she's very nice)

- "" - pussy in a can

-"" -

- chev ohh the ave. - pull over

sissy workout

-big freedia - she looks a fool

just do it

if anyone is from new orleans and knows where to find bounce on the internet, fill me in please i crave it :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah,I feel ya.......I've been listening to many original records that were sampled for various hip-hop tracks.......if you find it.....and it's hard to get...pick up The Charmells-"As Long As I've Got You"-45(1968)---the piano sample for "C.R.E.A.M."....it's good joint...check it out.

hey no need to get agressive my friend

dedicated to you seppuku:

shiggety shiggety shiggety washy washy washy douche-it shiggety wash it, douche it, douche it do it baby. jump hi to that sky fall down in a split and monkey on a magnolia dick. walk it like a dog. monkey on a dick. pop that pussy for a pork chop. wobble lika lika lika wobble lika lika lika lika ya better believa tha big freeda tha queen diva tha dick eata. lemme hit it from the back lemme hit it from the back lemme hit it from the back cuz i gotta jimmy hat.

that's bounce. lyricism like what. even tho it doesn't rhyme. yay.

tHE METERS WERE A GREAT BAND OUT OF NEW ORLEANS . THEY GET SAMPLED PRETTY OFTEN . NOT SURE IF THEY WERE SAMPLED FOR A "BOUNCE" TRACK BUT, OFF THE SUBJECT SLIGHTLY. I KNOW THIS DUDE NAMED DAN. PEOPLE CALL HIM DICK. CAUSE HIS LAST NAME INCORPORATES THAT WORD . ANYWAY HE'S ONE OF THOSE SUGAR IN THE BLOOD KINDA DUDES. SOFT VOICE AND ALL THAT FEMININE SHIT, HE'S BEEN TALKIN HEAVY ABOUT THIS TRIP TO NEW ORLEANS AND HE LEFT YESTERDAY WITH THIS OTHER FELLA. NOW I KNOW THAT TOWN FOR BEING A MAJOR "TRANNY" HAVEN AND "PURPLE FLAG CITY" .... MAYBE YOU KNOW OF SOME MAJOR PURPLE EVENT THATS POPPIN OFF THIS WEEKEND. CAUSE IF THERE IS ONE THEN THATS ANOTHER PIECE OF CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE FOR ME TO PUT HIM ON THE STAND ..

DAMMIT IF I SIT AROUND WITH A RUMP WRANGLER , I FEEL IT'S ONLY RIGHT THAT HE REVEAL HIMSELF SO THAT I CAN BE AWARE OF THE INDIRECT PASSES AND OTHER FLAGRANT ACTS THAT MAY OFFEND ME ..

NOT HOMOPHOBIC BUT DAMMIT I CAN'T HAVE MY REP CIRCULATING IN THE PURPLE WORLD ON THE LOW .YA FOLLOW ME ?

Archived