boulder colorado justice system.

Guest serpent of the light

last night....

did you know that "suspicion of being under the influence of drugs" is an arrestable offence? it is. it may have fucked my friend out of any chance of financial aid for college, for suspicion of being high. god bless boulder. nobody else that reads this will give a fuck, cuz you had to be there, but yeah. boulder's cops are far from the finest.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest railroadjerk

my buddy goes to school at CU, and he said he was teargassed in some sort of riot after a football game...sounds like they were pretty brutal.

well he was cuffed, spent six hours in the station, has much coming in the mail, all kinds of crazy stuff, its ridiculous.

regarding the riots, yeah that was bullshit, i was at a concert that night, the tear gas was so strong that it was seeping in through the doors and filling the venue with it. justice will prevail

being arrested and having it end up on yer record don't always go hand in hand... if they do there tho, that's just fucking lame...

and an extra note: if you take a handkercheif and soak it in vinegar for a while, then let it dry out and keep it with you, when yer around tear gas, keep it over yer mouth and it'll cancel most of the respritory effects... just find a nice corner to curl in and keep yer eyes squinted shut... it actually kinda werks...

• 6 months later...

No More Prisons

While I was in boulder Colorado last summer a guy was being chased by the cops for suspicion of having weed and the Cops put a live news broadcast telling everyone in the city to stay in their homes because a "dangerous fugitive" was on the loose. When they found the man he went to take out his wallet, one of the cops yelled "gun" and the man was shot around 20 times and the police werent put on trial. Our government knows how to keep things fair, dont they?

RESIST FASCISM NOW !

ROMA _AX_cReW

wow, who the hell dug up this thread? tis muy old.

an update on the friend who was arrested for said offense: his urine test came up w/ thc, it didn't matter that it was obviously running out of his system and was NOT affecting him while driving, he was charged with driving under the influence of marijuana. his fines were something like $900. lawyers apparently didn't do much for him. fucked up system.

Originally posted by SkyDancer666

wow, who the hell dug up this thread? tis muy old.

an update on the friend who was arrested for said offense: his urine test came up w/ thc, it didn't matter that it was obviously running out of his system and was NOT affecting him while driving, he was charged with driving under the influence of marijuana. his fines were something like $900. lawyers apparently didn't do much for him. fucked up system.

ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ok i havent been in boulder for a few years now but when i was out there the cops were actually kinda nice like one time i am sitting on the hill with all hte other kids and somecops come up and ask us if we've seen any bosy selling drugs we all said no and they just kinda laughed and walked off, one morning after leaving the root catching this bus to this kids house we got stopped by this cop and he tried to run us for our "nuggets" we had some schafe and he let us keep it when he found out we had no nuggets i never had any problems with the cops out there when i was there but mayeb things changed....

hey is the root still there?

and do they still have that tree that melt did if it is?

shit it has been a while since i've been out there

and if anyone would be so kind as to get me a moe's bagels shirt that has thier slogan i will trade you somthing really cool for it..

Originally posted by spectr

ok i havent been in boulder for a few years now but when i was out there the cops were actually kinda nice like one time i am sitting on the hill with all hte other kids and somecops come up and ask us if we've seen any bosy selling drugs we all said no and they just kinda laughed and walked off, one morning after leaving the root catching this bus to this kids house we got stopped by this cop and he tried to run us for our "nuggets" we had some schafe and he let us keep it when he found out we had no nuggets i never had any problems with the cops out there when i was there but mayeb things changed....

and if anyone would be so kind as to get me a moe's bagels shirt that has thier slogan i will trade you somthing really cool for it..

want someone to say hi to a couple of your friends while there at it?

Originally posted by spectr

and in california cops can arrest you for suspicion..just better hope your clean so you can sue them! if not then your fucked!!

yes the root is still there, and remains the gayest location on the face of the earth. what the fuck were you doing in there? going to a rave? by the way FUCK BOULDER POPO ESPECIALLY THAT BITCH ANTHONY GRENIVITZ OF WHATEVER YOUR STUPID ASS NAME IS YOU FUCKING TARD

Guest fr8lover

when i was in boulder it was mostly yuppies and mountains. a couple hippies hanging around i guess.

estes park was tight, but yeah my friend says the police there suck. thats saying something from where were from...

Originally posted by rusto-man

yeah sure, say hi to the kid with dreads selling nuggets on the hill,

and yeah dmx i used to go to raves at the root, i actually liked that spot but they never had caps at the record shop next door, and somehow i doubt the city created a grafitti task force just to catch you, its ok though most writers do have delusions of grander, i think it might make up for the fact that they got small dicks!

hahahahha

i graduated from CU in 2000

i remember we had these huge riot things on the hill, like 1997 with big ass bonfires in the middle of the street and dumpsters full of fire rolling down the street and overturned cars. jeez what a bunch of drunken idiots we were.

i got sent to jail in boulder for some warrant. they have the strictest laws for drinking. i hired the school's lawyer to get me out of it otherwise i would've lost my license. Ned Jaekle hooked me up.

is Soma still there, or the Foundry? i miss Illegal petes burritos. i really really miss the rec center. that place kicked ass, no gym can ever live up to that. sigh.

they had the best hip hop shows ever. u could be so close to the performers. haha this one kid tried to battle Jeru and then pulled out a razor blade when he didn't win. boulder kids thinking they're hard. hahah

boulder is beautiful, sometimes i miss it.

yes. soma is still here. my friend spins there all the time but its always 21+ so i can't go, he's gonna throw some metal on whenever i can make it. haha.

Illegal Pete's fucking wins. the big potato is perhaps the grandest piece of food ever created.

DMX's claim on the task force is true.

i am hungry and there is no food in my house. FUCK.

i was last there in spring summer 98 and boulder seemed like there was noone doing shit i mean some kids got up but it was mostly kids from out of town, i ended up there cause i went up there with some kids from colorado springs to go get busy and when we got there it started raining and i hated colorado springs so i stayed, those kids paint in fucking wierd places we went to this daytime spot where we had to hike down the side of a mountian for like 30 minutes, i was tripping my nuts off then some fucking christians show up and start telling us were going to go to hell for painting, i ended up getting so freaked out that i didnt finish my piece, well big ups to boulder and all the kids getting busy in the 303

and does understream still get put out? it was a mag i grabbed when i was out there but my ex stole it from me so i dont got thier contact info anymore..

Archived