boston

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
The whole people from boston thinking they're irish thing is really played out and dumb.

Yeah, except that theres a huge Irish population and there pretty much always has been in Boston. Most people I know have some Irish in them. I mean..when theres a section of the city refered to as "the Irish" area, you may have some fucking Irish people there.

Yeah' date=' except that theres a huge Irish population and there pretty much always has been in Boston. Most people I know have some Irish in them. I mean..when theres a section of the city refered to as "the Irish" area, you may have some fucking Irish people there.[/quote']

i think most east coast cities do have a "irish area" boston on the whole is an "irish area" there are probably more than any other city in the US

Guest R@ndomH3ro
In My Eyes' date=' Blood for Blood, Bane, Ten Yard Fight, Mental![/quote']

Death Before Dishonor, Colin of Arabia

p.s- I cant see the original flick.

With that amazing addition of shitty bands im surprised you didnt say Righteous Jams too.

*Thats not a diss towards you, thats just a personal thing I have with Death Before Dishonor and me sleeping with the guitarist's girlfriend in Brooklyn.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
With that amazing addition of shitty bands im surprised you didnt say Righteous Jams too.

*Thats not a diss towards you, thats just a personal thing I have with Death Before Dishonor and me sleeping with the guitarist's girlfriend in Brooklyn.

Good, I really dont like them either I was thought we where just naming Boston Bands. They got ruined when they came out with that crappy "Boston Beatdown" vid. Like shit I can take flicks of assholes getting beat up. That happens everywhere it doesnt make Boston the shit or anything.