Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Boston Question

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by Sonik3000, Oct 9, 2001.

1. Sonik3000

Sonik3000 Senior Member

Just curious, do any of you kids in the Boston area actually see my signs? I'm at that re-evaluate stage... so I thought I'd take a survey.

2. KING OF HELL

KING OF HELL Guest

whp cares if the writers see it. ive seen a bunch of the older ones, but i bet all the neighborhood peple see them, and the people who work in the areas. keep it up. they wonder.

3. Pizointer138

Pizointer138 Senior Member

signs?.. what are signs?
    you know your loved.. .
    point
    1,000 Words. . .

4. 12345

12345 Banned

yeah i peep your signs fairly regularly in various areas. the paws have snatched your money though.

5. ASK

ASK Junior Member

what point said
    you remain inspirational, and visible.
    fuck self doubt
    Inept
    fingers in nose

6. RIM THE JOB

RIM THE JOB Member

i see your signs, and i find myself standing in the middle of the road looking at them, causing mass road rage....your signs rock...

7. Harpo Marx

Harpo Marx Senior Member

yeah man, 2 weeks ago I saw about 20 of them. And about 3 weeks ago i saw another sign of yours. I wanted take one... but I reconsedered.

8. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

9. ogrBDC

ogrBDC Junior Member

ive seen a bunch, mostly in cambridge though. that seems to be the place to put signs. i see one by the fens on the way to class.
    yours definately stay up longer than mine have.....
    i like the dinos

10. ASK

ASK Junior Member

what point said
    you remain inspirational, and visible.
    fuck self doubt
    Inept
    fingers in nose

11. hipnos

hipnos Guest

there are like two signs literally around the corner from my house, and i used to see them and not know what they were, but i thought they were cool anyway. keep doing your thing, it's definitely worth it.

12. Sonik3000

Sonik3000 Senior Member

Thanks for the replies. I'm glad that they're getting seen... I was curious.

13. THE DEVIL!

THE DEVIL! Senior Member

Sign said long haired freaky people need not apply.

Hi sonik! I'll be in boston the week after next, Tues, Wed, Thurs, for some aquarium and science museum fun. Also, I will be drinking at the Middle East.

14. rotgutparty

rotgutparty Member

i don't think its self-doubt, more people should step back and examine the route their art is takeing them.sometimes its time to stop, sometimes a new direction is appropriate. think of it this way, years ago, sonik must have stepped back and re-evaluated the art he was doing and decided thats signs was the direction to work in and look what happened.

15. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

should this thread really be up? if someone else came on saying 'has anyone seen my bomb/freights?' it'd get shut down