born on july 4th 1999

CROW RA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm trying to figure out why it is that people post their own work here. Are they trying to say Don't forget about us because their not seeing their work posted by anyone else here? Somebody clue me in. Somebody mentioned it earlier. I don't see any difference between posting your own fr8's here and sending your fr8's in to a magazine. It's just not kosher.

Seen some cool shit on the steel comin from some of these guys.

These 2 pics are comedy...

http://www.fototime.com/{FA9A8F02-C2D5-428C-B41C-2F51714C2DE6}/picture.JPG'>

When are you due?

http://www.fototime.com/{2A486187-9CB5-4EE2-A01B-0CD11D4B6887}/picture.JPG'>

This is one that you supposed to keep for your crew book to laugh at...you could have bribed him before you posted that one!

Crow is a fcking toy.I hate seeing all your whitetrash bullshit graffiti.If you live in the yard you fucking tool then why is it your on here posting flicks all the time?And maybe you should get the fuck out the yard and into your room and start doing some book work.

Originally posted by ZedIsDed

fuck it crow rocks.

not all graffiti can be trendy,

european looking, thin cap bullshit.

True indeed...Trendy Euro styles definitely influence alot of heads out there nowdays. What the fuck is up with that? I guess they wont have to paint any wack shit on thier first day...just bust out some squares, dots, and fucking lines going though them. Ignore all of them comments, Crow! Keep doing what you re doing....Originality is what counts!

NUA worldwide!