1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

boring people that talk to much

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by boogie hands, Feb 16, 2002.

1. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

boring people that talk to much

Discussion started by boogie hands - Feb 16, 2002

ever know one? is one of your friends one of these people? right now my girl has one of these people over, so boring and obnoxious im forced to stay as far away from her as possible in order to not listen to her. just to give you an idea this girls entire life consists of the resturant she works at, hanging out at the resturant she works at every day of the week with the people she works with and drinking and constantly talking about how drunk she got....her entire life is basically one day over and over again and she feels the need to talk about it for the entire time she is over....god dammit....look, ive got a couple hundred of dollars to my name and nice sized record collection....i will gladly hand it over to the first person who comes to my house and shoots me in the face....fuck me....if you guys dont ever hear from me again is because im in a coma.....some people shouldnt be born with moulths.....

boogie hands - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  2. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

MR BOJANGLES - Replied Feb 16, 2002

yes...hope that wasnt too much.

3. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

boogie hands - Replied Feb 16, 2002

im serious...if you own any type of firearm and live in the south east please, email me and i will gladly give you step by step directions to my apartment...........ffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkk.....why?

4. fr8oholic

fr8oholic 12oz Veteran Member

fr8oholic - Replied Feb 16, 2002

boring people suck. they suck ten times worse if they're vocal about it...

fr8oholic - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  5. Ms.Bombastic

Ms.Bombastic 12oz Member

Ms.Bombastic - Replied Feb 16, 2002

if someone was willing to come and just shoot someone why not just have them shoot her in the face

Ms.Bombastic - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  6. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!!!!

7. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

Re: Re: boring people that talk to much

hhhhhmmmmm....thats a good point....ok, ill change it.....200 hundred dollars plus gas money and 20 bucks for food, plus my entire record collection and some krylon paper labels if someone will just bust through my front door, kidnap this fucking woman and drop her off in wyoming....

8. HAL

HAL Guest

HAL - Replied Feb 16, 2002

boring people that talk too much are even worse if you're way smarter than them. Being intelligent sucks when you have to deal with dumb people on a daily basis. Sometimes I wish I was really stupid so the world would be more interesting.

9. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

KING BLING - Replied Feb 16, 2002

walk out into the living room with just your draws on and your dick swinging and say something like
    "the filet mignon is excellent this evening"

and than just walk around like nothing is wrong....

10. patrickjilbert

patrickjilbert 12oz Member

patrickjilbert - Replied Feb 16, 2002

my girlfriend has a 'HYPERACTIVE' friend that i have wanted to punch more than once.

used to hang out with a girl that would NOT stop talking. i used to ride in the car with her and not pay attention for literally like 20 minutes. just saying 'uh huh' every once and a while and she's set to talk. seems they're always blonde.......

patrickjilbert - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  11. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder 12oz Elite Member

kaesthebluntedwonder - Replied Feb 16, 2002

im boring but at least im quiet and anti social most of the time

kaesthebluntedwonder - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  12. tue skinny

tue skinny 12oz Elite Member

tue skinny - Replied Feb 16, 2002

i knew a person who did that. he mumbled all the time. and was a fuckin dipshit. oh i hated him,

tue skinny - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  13. Harpo Marx

Harpo Marx 12oz Senior Member

Harpo Marx - Replied Feb 16, 2002

i hate it when people talk about a tv show, even though you told them you didnt see it, but they proceed to go through the show scene-by-scene and laughing at parts, that you have no idea what the hell are. so they just talk and talk and think you're interested. but honestly, why the hell would i want someone to tell me about a tv show for 10 minutes?

Harpo Marx - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  14. Harpo Marx

Harpo Marx 12oz Senior Member

Harpo Marx - Replied Feb 16, 2002

yeah man, sometimes people just go off on a tangent about things you already know damn near everything about, and you just stop and think to yourself... mmmmm donuts... I mean, how stupid is this person?

Harpo Marx - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  15. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder 12oz Elite Member

kaesthebluntedwonder - Replied Feb 16, 2002

thats what conversations with my brother are usually like after we havent seen eachother in so long...

kaesthebluntedwonder - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages: