BORING MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

jah

i swear to god. 62 motherfuckers signed in and no one fuckin posting forever. im trying to fuckin stay awake here and you guys are stagnant as a motherfucker!!! entertain me bitches!!! I COMMAND YOU!!!!! youll all be fuckin beheaded if i fall asleep before i need to wake up for school tomorrow! get posting heathens!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Stapler

On average how much sleep do you think you get Jah??? I am on holidays now so irregular sleep paterns are ok but when i get back to school I best be going to bed at 11 so I can still get up in the mornings. It seems that almost any time of the night or day I get on you are on. Not bad but it seems you need some more sleep or blunts whichever comes first

on weekends or when im sick (as ive been lately) i dont get too much sleep. well, i do, but its probably a time when no ones on or something. i actually make it a point to get plenty of sleep. ive just get bored as fuck once in a while and seeing as i have no money and no weed i spend a lot of time on 12oz.

Guest Stapler

Use your senses that is all I can say. One of the senses comes in handy on detecting the presence of it and then using another one can pin point it. But be warned pin pointing it can lead to tress passing and we wouldt want any such talk of that on this board now would we.

Guest GEAsusONEnep
Originally posted by jah

well, ive definitely smelled it on various occasions. but to get to it, id have to break into appartment complexes. and id rack paint before i attempted that shit.

You are a nerd of epic proportion.

Originally posted by BIG DEBO

sorry but loosing sleep to be on this site

is type gay to me..

''laughts'

did i say i lose sleep to be on this site? i dont think so. i said i couldnt sleep and i had school in a couple hours so i may as well have stayed awake. i swear to god you motherfuckers twist shit hella much....

this was last night and i was trying to stay awake till school started. reading a book would not have kept me awake. and if i fell asleep, i wouldnt be able to get up in time for school. thats just the way i am. plus ive read all the books i have at the moment....

Guest CRYrock81
Originally posted by Stapler

On average how much sleep do you think you get Jah??? I am on holidays now so irregular sleep paterns are ok but when i get back to school I best be going to bed at 11 so I can still get up in the mornings. It seems that almost any time of the night or day I get on you are on. Not bad but it seems you need some more sleep or blunts whichever comes first

blunts always get me to sleep.....im prescribing you 500 jah

Archived