Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Bored

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by Andy Capp, Jul 8, 2002.

1. Andy Capp

Andy Capp Guest

i have the day off today, and couldn't think of anything to do, so i just chilled and drew a couple quick sketches which turned out to be garbage, but i'll just keep adding to them as life passes. i'm just posting them here as a futile attempt to defeat boredom.

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00222259f00000001.jpg'>
    sorry if it's a little small.

[img]http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00222259f00000002.jpg'>

wow these are tiny. advance apologies for any eye-strain.

2. synaps

synaps Senior Member

3. MrMajicMarkker

MrMajicMarkker New Jack

dope ass characters.....really fucking fresh. post more please

4. FROSTY

FROSTY Senior Member

draw your mom

5. MrMajicMarkker

MrMajicMarkker New Jack

i can't believe more people haven't replied to this thread, i think its dope, and the art is crazy tight.

6. cornelius

cornelius Member

yeah... FINALLY somebody that has good lettering AND awesome characters!!!! most kids on here have really weak characters... but yours rule! i like em a lot!

7. ~DeNtOnE~

~DeNtOnE~ Senior Member

your a gee!!!!

andy your the coolist havnt liked much in a while color whould rock this!

8. Anon

Anon New Jack

Thats funky fresh...Keep it up!:crazy:

9. cornelius

cornelius Member

oh yeah, and i love the worms too! i did this long acrylic painting of a pile of worms eating each other... it was pretty good.. yeah... worms rock out with their cock out..

10. Andy Capp

Andy Capp Guest

started another scribble while i'm waiting for people to get off work and go do something.
    i'll try and get the stuff on freephoto too so it's not so small. but we'll see.
    i would draw my mom for the next one, but i can't fit so much human on one page, but theres always tomorrow, although i gotta go poster for a junction 18 show. anyways. later.

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00222259f00000003.jpg'>
    just a little demostration of boredom on the praries.

11. FROSTY

FROSTY Senior Member

haha k

that last sketch is doperamma!

12. Andy Capp

Andy Capp Guest

Acrylics

if i ever get around to it i'll color it on computer. acrylics are money. i'd like to learn how to use them. Prometheus is swiss euro when it comes to acrylics, at least that's my opinion.

robot
    beauties and the beast

to be a little better on his bandwidth i'll change the pics to links, so you only have to see them if you want to.

prometheus' website. check it out.

13. cornelius

cornelius Member

i would have to agree with you on that one buddy

14. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

15. ~DeNtOnE~

~DeNtOnE~ Senior Member

wow!

well as soon as ya colr then or any post um up im so redy i got my popcorn out.....

waiting.....

waiting?
    :D