Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Bored and Hungry(The Scrounging around for Dinner Post)

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by EssAyEmEe3, Mar 30, 2002.

1. EssAyEmEe3

EssAyEmEe3 Junior Member

I have just rediscovered something. I know no one will care. But I just rediscovered my love for the Grilled Cheese Sandwich. I sitting here like...Man im fucking hungry. Reading about who people have on ignore. And im like..fuck it lets see what I have in the fridge. Now I had loads of little debbie snacks. But I didn't want those becuase they are "Munchies" for when I decide to smoke. So I figured I'd set those aside(plus I didn't want them anyway.) so I looked in the freezer. I found a TV dinner, which was my moms(becuase its the only kind she'll eat other than fried chicken...). And I found a pot pie which I didn't feel like fucking with. I was about to give up hope when I noticed American cheese in the Fridge..After checking to see if I had butter and and bread, I made me some grilled cheese in about 5 or 6 minutes. and it was DAMN GOOD! Man. I Miss that food so much. God bless Grilled Cheese Sandwiches.

2. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

werd brother, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerd

3. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

just finished eating some thick crusty cheesy pizzza.
    i am stuffed:dazed: :crazy:

4. leather sock

leather sock Guest

Grilled Cheese Sandwhich With Mustard.

Cook Soup Of Choice. Now Dip.

5. EssAyEmEe3

EssAyEmEe3 Junior Member

I may have to try that.

6. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

yup yup

7. 23578

23578 Elite Member

tomato soup nigga!

8. aederone

aederone Member

mustard huh? that sounds kinda sick....

9. 23578

23578 Elite Member

uhh, yeah that does sound gross also.

10. oath.NYC

oath.NYC New Jack

im goin to cooks some4 grilled chesse rite now.........thanks for helping me deciede wat to eat......pioce

11. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

if you lived near where i live, you can come over tonight cuz we are having teriyaki steak.

12. blood as ink

blood as ink Guest

i love grilled cheese...but lately even that is expensive for me...i can barely afford ramen. i guess it's time to find a job.

13. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Mac and Cheese! Mac and Cheese! Nigga please!

14. skcum pfhukr

skcum pfhukr Guest

tuna melt

fry the tuna first...then butter up one side of bread...put on pan with cheese....put fried tuna on cheesy bread...put cheese over tuna then top with another buttery bread slice.dont forget to flip ;)

15. Cracked Ass

Cracked Ass Veteran Member

Fuck velveeta, shit is gross. I go with a mild cheddar or american in a pinch, plus onion or tomato or rarely both. A side of onion soup and you're living large.