Bored and Hungry(The Scrounging around for Dinner Post)

EssAyEmEe3

I have just rediscovered something. I know no one will care. But I just rediscovered my love for the Grilled Cheese Sandwich. I sitting here like...Man im fucking hungry. Reading about who people have on ignore. And im like..fuck it lets see what I have in the fridge. Now I had loads of little debbie snacks. But I didn't want those becuase they are "Munchies" for when I decide to smoke. So I figured I'd set those aside(plus I didn't want them anyway.) so I looked in the freezer. I found a TV dinner, which was my moms(becuase its the only kind she'll eat other than fried chicken...). And I found a pot pie which I didn't feel like fucking with. I was about to give up hope when I noticed American cheese in the Fridge..After checking to see if I had butter and and bread, I made me some grilled cheese in about 5 or 6 minutes. and it was DAMN GOOD! Man. I Miss that food so much. God bless Grilled Cheese Sandwiches.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest blood as ink

i love grilled cheese...but lately even that is expensive for me...i can barely afford ramen. i guess it's time to find a job.

Guest skcum pfhukr

tuna melt

fry the tuna first...then butter up one side of bread...put on pan with cheese....put fried tuna on cheesy bread...put cheese over tuna then top with another buttery bread slice.dont forget to flip ;)

Guest platapie
Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

Two Slices White

One George Forman Grill

Two slives cheedar

Hormel beanless chilli - as much as desired.

Cook for about a minute and a half.

whoa that shit sounds goood.

Archived