BORE HOD-SMS-WOW

HAMMERFALL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

buck down

havent registered it yet....portland legend gone. the funniest person in the universe also. the madness that was bore is over shortlived.... i wont forget ya , we wont forget you......

i've got a lot of flicks to track down and scan soon. till then, much love -your friend uncle z.

shove oliver creep!!!!

i remember meeting him for my first time at that one place** while him, yuck and grease were all getting shitfaced painting the backside of the wall and i had no idea who he was and i had never met any real writers.. he said he would put me down in DFM if i could do 20 push-ups... yeah he was funny, kinda mean...... but also a great writer. rest in peace bore oliver shove.

RIP BORE

I only met the guy a couple times through friends, and he had an insanely energetic and unique personality. true king, truly original style, and one of the writers I saw up the most when I was first starting to learn about graff. I know he will be missed. My condolences to his family and all the graff heads that were close to the man. Rest in Power.

the first time i met Travis he tried to steal my belt...fucking asshole. we hung out before he served his real time and salted pabst with dwight all night long... fuck that safeway!!!! i came to love travis as a friend and as a influence and as my gangmember. i will always love him for the stupid shit he said, ill laugh and cry for him forever. he was my boy. im crying right now. fuck.....but ill tel you what..... Pittsburgh is feeling the pain thatBore taught me to give to a city....im drunk right now and i apologize for the spelling and typing. you made it rain last night trav just to make me get mad....then you dried it up and we got up. i love you travis.. to death. me and the rest of your gang will never give up... HOD BUZZARDS...................................our shit...... till i die. i love you man. rest in peace.

GREASE BORE CREEP OLIVER HAND OF DOOM

HOOKED ON DRUGS

HERION OVER DOSE

HUMPING OLE DONKEYS

i wanna write something heartfelt and vent a little but i wont, ill save that for the homies. heres a little something about the man for those who didnt know him, maybe youll learn a few things. travis is a crazy son of a bitch, and one of the stongest characters ive ever met in my life, its going to take alot to top that. his life was plagued with problems, and spent alot of his adult life in and out of jail and prison, but he always came out with a positive attitude, and somehow cranked it off even harder than the time before. while on parole with warrents this fool took control of the city in only a few weeks, like nothing could stop him. few years back with help from his crew, they ripped atlanta a couple new assholes, and he had a blast doing it, although i had to drag him to the hospital one night with part of his face hanging off, we drank not even an hour later, and laughed. he lived life fast as fuck, and never seemed to slow down, even though tons of time he should have just completely stopped. back in 97 he was hit by a car while running across the freeway from the cops, knocked him out of his shoes, and the paint in his bag exploded, he flatlined that night, but pulled through with a head full of staples and a cane for awhile. too many funny stories, and just as many that would shock and im not even going to tell on here. but what all it comes down to is trav is extreme, and sometimes i think we cared more about his wellbeing than he did. but i miss him more than i could ever explain in words. and everyone from our crews, and friends of the family stay strong, dont take this shit for granted, people get taken from us far too often anymore. make it count and be carefull, and know your limits, because you dont want to be like homeboy, because as fun and crazy as travis was, you wouldnt have wanted to walk a mile in his shoes.

my condolences to all who knew and loved Bore. Bore and i were only acquaintances, but i know the impact he had on so many people just from documenting and word of mouth. some of the stories i've heard about this guy are unreal. some of the footage i've seen is even more unreal. you just knew this guy was down for crew/fam and could see the size of his heart through his rugged style. i remember painting at the legal wall one morning a couple years ago when him and crew came through to paint. he was the only one to come over to shoot the shit, even gave me a few suggestions. it sucks that our last run-in was a bit less than cordial. BIG-UP BORE...A TRUE SOLDIER!

Archived