Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

boOndock saints

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by kOmega, Jun 17, 2001.

1. kOmega

kOmega Guest

if youve seen the movie your elite fuck the numbers ..
    seen that movie a while back and still watch it ..if you havent seen it ..oh well if you have ..shit was a dOpe ass mOvie

2. willy!wonka

willy!wonka Senior Member

that movie was crazy!!!!! i like that hardcore detective!!when he's in bed talkin on the phone and all of a sudden that little fag boy reaches over him and trys to cuddle and he's like "what are you doin?"..i wanted to cuddle..."dont be such a fag"!!!!

hahahahahaha i was crackin up for days...

you get an A+

3. kOmega

kOmega Guest

yah he was a good actor my fav parts were when ron jeremy was waking his pipe liek he was late for a meeting..and when the gay detective was describing the gun fight .at the house with el duke...and he gets on his knees and yells "AND THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT"

or when he quivers his lips when he shoots dat fool in the gril when he was gonna suck his cOck ..bad ass movie so much to tell about it..
    "get yer stoopid fawking rOpe"

4. willy!wonka

that guy is a bad ass actor in that movie...on point with every thing!!

have you ever seen LOCK STOCK AND 2 SMOKIN BARRELS? another movie on my list

5. idontwantnopigeons

idontwantnopigeons Junior Member

6. brown twinkie

brown twinkie Veteran Member

ron jeremy is a piece of shit.

7. willy!wonka

what did he ever do to you?is he your long lost d?d or somethin???

bad joke....

8. brown twinkie

brown twinkie Veteran Member

gibberish as usual.
    IMO the guy is fuckin' scumbag. take it or leave it.
    yea, do you ever paint there wonka? [​IMG]

9. MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega Veteran Member

that movie was sick as fuck!! I saw it like a year ago and a bought it a few weeks ago, it's so great.

Wasn't the detective also in Platoon?

------------------
    You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everything else.

10. Lush

Lush Member

I thought that movie was just..."alright". I didn't think too much of it personally. It just seemed kind of like a really bad version of lock stock and two smoking barrels (which is the most incredible movie)

11. ViOLaTeR

ViOLaTeR Junior Member

i rented that movie well i really dont know why i rented it a while back maybe because my local videostore is on welfare anyway it was alright

12. deznatori

deznatori Veteran Member

It's all about the stip club. Who knows any number of you could be taken out that way.
    Funny man tell me a joke.

13. freighthunter

freighthunter Senior Member

YUP YUP!!GOOD FLIC