boogie hand productions presents: freights vol. 4

boogie hands

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by shameless self promotion

There something we should know?

since you took the time to sit and write about me so many times i figured i'd give you a general reply to all your inquiries.

i had to register a new name since i can't access my old ones.

1st. i said be careful in that yard because of personal experiences in that yard. you guys wanna make assumptions that i'm just being a dickhead, then go right ahead...paint your heart out in that spot find out the consequences as i did over a year ago.

2nd. i don't have beef with everyone. i just hate the little fuckheads who run around thinking their bigtime writers. if i hate on you it's probably because you earned it somehow. respect is earned, and respect is better earned by putting in work. fuck a bunch of internet, picture whoring toys.

3rd. keep your hands out of my pocket and my name out of your mouth. i don't even know who the fuck you are but you've been off yapping away about me on here.

4th.again, who are YOU? "shameless self promotion" all you are is an internet persona. fuck off.

i say what i say because i have the courage to step up and stand for what i am, and am about. if you're not down with that simple fact than to hell with you. it was none of your business anyhow.

moderators, sorry to clutter the board even further. i will delete this post and/or username at the appropriate time.

Originally posted by Mr.DeadFLast

1st. i said be careful in that yard because of personal experiences in that yard. you guys wanna make assumptions that i'm just being a dickhead.

i apologize for jumping to conclusions....i took that the wrong way....i honestly hope the rest of that isnt in reference to me

Archived