boogers in the morning

GI Jew

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i have nasal problems as well..

for the longest time, my boogers would be all different colors of the rainbow and shit.....from all the painting with no mask. i fixed that though. but since its been so cold out its been dry and my nose has been drying up....so yea, one problem solved, another problem found....

:rolleyes:

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by suburbian bum

I used to eat my boogers.

No one admits to doing that. Its cause they are pussies.

I did it all the time.

you mean people actually stop doing that?

i like to pick and stick..if i ever rode in your car and it was dark..most likely i got a couple of friends hangin around somewhere..or when im at your house,,,i put up my mini survailance(sp?) system around.

me and my nose goblins get around like woh.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by suburbian bum

I used to eat my boogers.

No one admits to doing that. Its cause they are pussies.

I did it all the time.

Hell yeah, i used to do that to...when i grew up a bit i stopped eating them i would just fism em out and stick them under the couch...must have been thousands of them...one time a friend and his girl came home and she find out..bitch asked straight forward "are you stickin your boogers under the couch?"

Originally posted by Tesseract

"are you stickin your boogers under the couch?"

wha?... uh... n-uh... No, I was... CHECKING for boogers under the couch. I found a fresh one, YOU FAIL! However, for a small donation to the, uh, Boogerman's Charity Ball Fund we can probably overlook this...

you could not possible imagina how much dried snot there is under my computer desk........every once in a blue moon i scrape it all off unto the carpet but after 10 or twenty minutes it builds up agian

btw can anyone else not see their writing in the box for writing messages?

Archived