Boobs or Buns? (girls welcome)

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm an assman through and through but dee and dlush came pretty close to converting me back to boobs with the 'wet t-shirt' thread... :love2:

edit - i just remember they had plenty of booty shots in that thread too.. must have been what kept me on the dark-side.:D

I went to the club scene last night, and I saw the most beautiful girl in the world. She was tall and slender, and had a really pretty face and nice boobs, in that order. She sat at the table, with her friend, that was across from us. The only catch was, she had *no* ass. I'm serious, I don't know how to explain this so that you can picture it other than it was a "back with a crack." I was still a little enthused though.

I'm sorry for being a sexist pig..... actually..... well.... yeah, I'm kinda sorry.

Obsolete: Yes, you can pick both if you want.

Deliss: Stomache is always good, I like the firm, but not cut out six pack stomache, also...... if a girl's got really nice legs it always makes my eyes wander towards the ass. Legs are goooooo....... heh.... good.

Archived