Boob ink?

Ms.Bombastic

So...you know those tat's people get around their belly button...ususally they are design of some kind....well I'm considering getting one...but on one of my boobs instead of around my belly button....The design will just be around the outside of the nipple...I'd say medium sized (it doesn't take up the whole boob) Now here's my thing...My tits are my SPOT and I don't want to do anything that might make a guy not want to touch them...so what I want to know is do you think it would be sexy or tats aren't for tits?:crazy:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest GoBiloe

listen "dudette", tats are definitely not for tits. im sure guys would still touch em, but really stay away from that shit... at least around the nipple. you're beautiful just the way you are, baby. ha

Or here's another crazy idea.. get a band tattoed around your upper arm... IMAGINE THAT..an arm band !! :mad:

I'm all for originality girl.. you get that tattoo around your bosom. And if you don't like it, well you could always have your breast removed ??

UP!!

Originally posted by GoBiloe

listen "dudette", tats are definitely not for tits. im sure guys would still touch em, but really stay away from that shit... at least around the nipple. you're beautiful just the way you are, baby. ha

ERIC that better not be you becuz I already know what YOU 'think'

ha!

:crazy:

i dont know how large your breasts are, but if they are anything larger than a small A cup, gravity is eventually not going to be very nice to them. they will unavoidably wind up flat and saggy.... its just part of nature. so if someone was to get a tattoo around that area, not only would it be fairly white trash (i have a stigma with boobs and tattoos) but it would wind up looking all fucking jacked up.

do the world a favor, think of someplace else.

Guest got tha feva

Get something that flows with the contour of your body. Look at it as make up.. You wouldn't put a big square pattern of blush on your forhead, or outline your nostrils in black eyeliner.. So don't get some design made to flatter a belly button around your nipple.. get a design that's more tear shaped. Get it on both tits for symetry.. make it draw your attention upwards and not outbalance the perkiness of your boobies (I'm assuming they're perky, because if they're big and saggy then a tattoo would be about the worst possible idea ever). Post flix if you get em done!

PruDE

Originally posted by got tha feva

so don't get some design made to flatter a belly button around your nipple..

PruDE

Um...I just used that as an example so peeps would know what I meant when I said the tat would be "around the nipple"...and I already have the design...it's dope....but I only want it on one tit because I think it would be more eccentric...I'm hearing you on the symmetry joint but I've seen it done both ways and I like the way one looks better....and I do have big tits (d cup) but they are perky...at least that's what all my past men have said

tattooes around the nipple would be very bad...I know a girl with nautical stars tattooed onto her nips and its seriously scary. Plus I have never seen a tattoo on a girl breast that I liked, center of the chest is ok, but gravity will also play havoc with that one just as it would iff it was on you hooha's. Trust me girl, nipple tattoo's = bad news...and they also mean you loose your chance to get with the great Zacko Morris..;)

things seeking has said that are right:

1. do not get ink on your tits. its a bad move, end of story. while it may be sexy if you pull it off right, it will most definitely get progressively worse with age and eventually pull a total 180, going from turn-on sexy-to uhhh....to eeewww, yo i got this chick home and she took off her shirt and the bitch had some stretched out/stretch marked titty tats! i almost vomitted, and i lied and said "we're going too fast" and bounced. stay away from that chick! this is an actual transcript of what will be said if you get them inked.

2. there is no such thing as perky D's. sorry, its scientifically impossible. C is the last line of perkiness, and even then it has to be on a tall girl and they have be smallish Cs. perky means the slope on the bottom of the titty (while standing) is not unlike the slope on the top of the titty. at no point, in a perky boob situation, can you suspend anything like a pencil ender the cleavage. once there is cleavage, perkiness has ceased. sorry. not that Ds arent bombastic, bombastic....im sure they are loved by all those that have met them, but they aint perky. perky is like the consolation prize for A cup ans small B cup chicks, who cant say "damn, i got some tits!!" (like you can). instead they get to say, "damn, these tits are perky!" dont burst their little bubble of disillusion!

use your god-given talents for good, not evil. keep those Ds ink-free and accessable. we all love you for it.

and why am i agreeing with so much seeking speak tonight? wierd!

Archived