BONNAROO 06'

Rocky McGreen

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

a sly $20 will probably get you into the camp site.. you can usually find someone selling wristbands for less than $50... and i just picked up my five assorted cases of beer.. got some pbr, local microbreweries, and last but not least guinness.

dub had that shit on lock at 04, 6 foot tall philly hands all over the portapotties, showers, and random odds and ends in every borough. word dunny.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
i already posted a thread on this and its easy as hell to sneak in to bonnaroo look at the other thread for how to do it.

Invisible Hoodie.

You hear about the moron who walked in front of a tour bus and died after Bonnaroo?

I saw some flicks of a "silent rave" where people dance around with glow sticks with wireless headphones on. Fuck that. Someone shoulda put in a Slayer tape; clear the place out.

radiohead was amazing, however, due to "health and safety reasons" (the word from the manager) that was the only show i couldnt make it to the stage for....that ended up kind of putting a damper on it for me.

yeah...it was ricky skaggs leaving bonnaroo. someone was apparently trying to commit suicide for some reason or another and ran out in front of the bus as it was blazing down the highway. i kind of feel bad for the driver on that one.