bomin disney world or n e park

WEb=ijP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Unregistered

The king kong ride at universal studios is actually crushed. They let you bomb it so it looks more like New York. You can also steal all the fucking money that dumb tourists throw onto the ground at the bottom. I must say I've caught wreck in there in the past.

word, when i was there there was maybe $1000 worth of pennies all over the place....but i didnt write back then so i cant remember any graff

Probably could get away with coppin some quickee handstyles. But the camera's, in lite of these retarded homeland security measures, would most likely be everywhere so watch yer backs kiddies. And keep all arms and legs inside until the ride has come to a complete stop.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Unregistered

The king kong ride at universal studios is actually crushed. They let you bomb it so it looks more like New York. You can also steal all the fucking money that dumb tourists throw onto the ground at the bottom. I must say I've caught wreck in there in the past.

hahah word! i was all about "keeping it real" with a tag on that ride till i looked at the floor...fuck graff, i got my self lunch and half the damn gate price to get in the park...pockets full...

Guest fr8lover

the six flags in jersey is always a good place to catch ny/nj cats getting tags and stickers....plus that batman coaster is interesting, they got dzine to imitate a bunch of subway writers pieces...pretty cool actually.

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

I was at disneyland a few weeks ago. Actually writing seemed a little sketch, but I did take a shit on the back of one of the toilets and tagged the shit with a toothpick. People love that.

hahahahaha that shit just made my day. i went to the disney in florida for my senior trip and it was fun as shit. it was like 50 of us getting drunk as fuck and going on rides. that aerosmith roller coaster is the shit. all we did was fuck with little kids and throw shit at moms and dads. ohhhh good times. i also boned a hottie from michigan that i met there. she had nipple rings.

Archived