BOMBIN TUNNELZ

lo5.iTwilD

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

theres nothing really ill about tunnels...

but one time me and my friend were in a metro tunnel in SF doing some rollers. we were all done but i still had some paint on me. as we were almost out of the tunnel i heard a fuckin radio. my heart stopped and i hid in those little cubby things. then i saw a figure walk into the tunnel with the radio, saying some shit. i didnt know if he was a cop but he found us and i had to ditch my bag. turned out the guy was not a cop, just a rail worker who was mad cool and told us to get out of the area before the cops came to pick us up...it was cool but i lost my backpack, keys, 2 rollers, a few cans of paint, and my cool ass dragon keychain that i got at an aquarium in tokyo, so i was pissed

Guest eessee

i had done a tunnel and we got raided cuz it was the sixth night in a row and it got hot>>>smart of us<<< and we left like twenty cans behind and some pieces and i thank god it was some place in L.A. when i used to live their and it was s o tight cuz we were almost down with this huge block letter that said WHO RUN IT ... WE RUN IT it was filled in but we didn't put no frame on it looked alright it took us like two hours .... we almost got caught we were lucky that there was a ladder in the tunnel and it led to some stores and we just chilled there for a while.... they were questioning people for some "writers" and we were chilling with sweat, cans in our packs, paint our fingers, mud on ur shoes and he still didn't say anything.... the luck of stupid writers....:mad:

Guest Can you sign my book???

Tunnels are the shit...There is a whole other world down there...I havent been in too many, but a decent amount...I walked up into a hatch one time, and there were workers on the next level right above me...Drinking= getting in and out of fucked up situations...

thats not really dropping spots, i'm not from new york and i've heard of the place from about 3 other sources. if you haven't heard of it, and this guy on the internet just said go to the freedom tunnel, do you think now that you know a name of a place your going to be able to find it?

tunnels are the rawest and dopest places to paint.perhaps the risk of getting caught isnt that high, but the experience is like no other.in addition to reading and flicking the stories and poetry written by revs, psoup,peek, and ader, there are countless gems that can be unconvered if u stumble across the right old layups, or secret abandonded levels.in respect to the danger factor it maintains an ever present risk.from 3rd rails going up in flames, to psyco mole men, not to mention no clearance, and 40 mile and hour trains, the potential of getting hurt is always an issue.

Archived