1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

BOMBIN TUNNELZ

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by lo5.iTwilD, Mar 17, 2002.

1. lo5.iTwilD

lo5.iTwilD New Jack

BOMBIN TUNNELZ

Discussion started by lo5.iTwilD - Mar 17, 2002

ANYONE GOT ILL STORIES BOUT BOMBIN TUNNELS.LETS US KNOW

lo5.iTwilD - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  2. REGULATOR

REGULATOR 12oz Elite Member

REGULATOR - Replied Mar 17, 2002

theres nothing really ill about tunnels...

but one time me and my friend were in a metro tunnel in SF doing some rollers. we were all done but i still had some paint on me. as we were almost out of the tunnel i heard a fuckin radio. my heart stopped and i hid in those little cubby things. then i saw a figure walk into the tunnel with the radio, saying some shit. i didnt know if he was a cop but he found us and i had to ditch my bag. turned out the guy was not a cop, just a rail worker who was mad cool and told us to get out of the area before the cops came to pick us up...it was cool but i lost my backpack, keys, 2 rollers, a few cans of paint, and my cool ass dragon keychain that i got at an aquarium in tokyo, so i was pissed

REGULATOR - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  3. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle 12oz Veteran Member

Dr. Dazzle - Replied Mar 18, 2002

TuNnElZ iS tHe RiZzY sHiZnIt BoI!!!

Dr. Dazzle - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  4. eessee

eessee Guest

eessee - Replied Mar 18, 2002

i had done a tunnel and we got raided cuz it was the sixth night in a row and it got hot>>>smart of us<<< and we left like twenty cans behind and some pieces and i thank god it was some place in L.A. when i used to live their and it was s o tight cuz we were almost down with this huge block letter that said WHO RUN IT ... WE RUN IT it was filled in but we didn't put no frame on it looked alright it took us like two hours .... we almost got caught we were lucky that there was a ladder in the tunnel and it led to some stores and we just chilled there for a while.... they were questioning people for some "writers" and we were chilling with sweat, cans in our packs, paint our fingers, mud on ur shoes and he still didn't say anything.... the luck of stupid writers....:mad:

5. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

graffsurgeon - Replied Mar 18, 2002

do you write eessee too?

graffsurgeon - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  6. eessee

eessee Guest

no i dont write that that was just the first thing to come to mind......:rolleyes:

7. metallix

metallix 12oz Elite Member

metallix - Replied Mar 18, 2002

lol

metallix - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  8. eessee

eessee Guest

i found it funny but i didn't want to put him out there like that.... do u write eessee too....
    :confused:

9. artistic.intercourse

artistic.intercourse 12oz Member

artistic.intercourse - Replied Mar 18, 2002

i got a ill story... one time i went into a tunnel to do a piece.... i did the piece, flicked it, and came out the tunnel and went home happy. uh yea... pretty ill shiet.

artistic.intercourse - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  10. unk star

unk star New Jack

unk star - Replied Mar 19, 2002

I was painting in a tunnel, but it was more like a hotbox full of fumes, so when I came out,,, I went back to the future. That shit.

unk star - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  11. Can you sign my book??? - Replied Mar 19, 2002

Tunnels are the shit...There is a whole other world down there...I havent been in too many, but a decent amount...I walked up into a hatch one time, and there were workers on the next level right above me...Drinking= getting in and out of fucked up situations...

12. Washington Irving

Washington Irving New Jack

Washington Irving - Replied Mar 19, 2002

tunnels are definately fresh

Washington Irving - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  13. whiteboy 516

whiteboy 516 12oz Junior Member

whiteboy 516 - Replied Mar 20, 2002

all ny writers/people ----go to the FREEDOM TUNNEL. It has some of the hottest/oldest shit down there. I walked it last summer.......................

whiteboy 516 - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  14. eessee

eessee Guest

eessee - Replied Mar 20, 2002

i thought we weren't suppose to drop spots ????:mad:

15. whiteboy 516

whiteboy 516 12oz Junior Member

whiteboy 516 - Replied Mar 20, 2002

scratch that then.....................................;)

whiteboy 516 - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages: