bombin stories...

wreck one

Hey, I'm just wondering if any of you have any decent bombing or piecing stories... I haven't got any that i can think off the top of my head....

umm sorry if i'm in the wrong section or if there is already a thread for this :confused:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this is an old story back when i was a toy...have fun...wrote it awhile ago....so there is probibly typeos and stupid talk...

I know i'm no big writer or anything.... but ive had my fare share of scary shit happen while bombin...it was a cool spring night when me and zed decided to go hit some stuff up but we were out real early i’m talkin like.... 10:00. I told zed we needed to go out early because I had school the next day.... well enough with that, so he tells me he has a place picked out on these sound barriers on 18 that he wants to hit up. Even though I had that gut feeling that this was gonna be a night filled with some crazy shit. I tagged along anyway cause I do love to speak of a good chase but I fuckin despise the run unless I have my inhaler with me, which I did not. ...So we talk bull shit on the way to the spot b/c we don’t drive and its a far walk.... on the way there he tells me to get a black can ready cause we were gonna throw up/tag those metal pull down door things that go over windows and doors and stuff...so we get to it...and I throw a quick vertical tag on the door and he does a throw up...I look around the building and tell him that the coast is clear....

Hiding our cans we start walking away from the building...but out of nowhere an unmarked comes down the street and shines the spot light at us."Shitt" it slows down and pulls down the street going around the building to the back lot. This gave us a few seconds to chuck our cans.... which we did real slick.... now it was time to put on our cute faces and look like innocent little boys....

Cop-hey guys.... where you going?

Zed- we're on out way to our friend’s house to sleep over

Me- yeah.... he lives right up the street...

Cop- oh all right.... everything’s ok have a good night....

(Cop car pulls from the lot and speeds down the road)

Ha...this is great.... he had no fucking clue.... but it did make the gut feeling in my stomach even worse but the adrenaline rush was over ridding any doubt id get home safe in my mind. Zed picks up his can that he chucked.... I couldn’t find mine. Damn.... what a waste of a can of paint and an NY thin...besides I couldn’t look suspicious b/c I looked through the trees and saw that the cop had gone down the road and had gotten onto the tracks and was keeping a watchful eye as we walked down the street more....

We were almost at the spot now.... it was probably 11:00 or so...there wasn’t much traffic on 18 but every 30 seconds or so a few cars would pass by. We scoped it from the other side of the road...nice... A good spot to be seen by the cars that went down 18 and it had a good lil place to hide from passing cars. We waited for the clear then ran across the road in a mad dash and got in our hiding spot. We were getting our paint ready and I realized...."fuck.... that black can that I lost back their was my fucking outline.... and the only black I had left was a little extra rusto I had left from zed. Occurs I didn’t notice until I Already had the fill done and just needed to outline it.... so zed chucks me his can and I don’t think about how there is a big difference between the spray from a rusto cap and a NY thin is completely diff. So I start doing the outline. And start seeing that its coming out thick as the ass I fucked the night before.... and to top that off it stopped spraying in mid outline and would not spray anymore.it refused. That fucking can...so...sitting there. Trying to finish it up not giving a fuck about the passing cars cause by then I was in the moment and didn’t think. Turning back to zed to say something that I cant remember now.... I see that there is a cop car...it sees us and I know it...so we get our bags and run across 18...we had a good 20 seconds cause the cop was on the bridge for the u-turn to come back around to us.... we ran to the other side of 18 and hid on the side of one of the buildings that was there...if the cop came down little exit off 18.and was going slow.... hed def see us...I thought this to myself... we pressed up against the side of the building as the cop passed

Knowing that he saw us we made a mad dash for the garage behind this plumbing place. The cop car had sped around the building next to it and was on the other side of the garage.... we were so afraid to move he kind of had his arms around me to make sure I don’t move.... it kind of felt gay but I guess it was just the situation.lol. Yea.

So I stood on my tippy toes for a good 45 minutes to keep from making any noise.... this was torture on my calves like crazy...zed whispers to me."Dude.... don’t even put your head around the corner.... just really...slowly. Put your eye around the corner to see if the cop is there or not...” so I slowly move and look...has still sitting there...reading something I suppose.... fuck man I hate cops in towns like this that have nothing to do all damn night...has to far away to hear the noises we will make.... so we decide to walk to the fence a bout 15 feet from us and hop it... we don’t feel like getting caught with our bags so we leave them on top of the building we got back onto the road and made a dash across this one bridge..... We ran into this little wooded area...and we ran past this lady walking her dog that smiled at us.... she was smiling at vandals 8^). By this time my sensitive lungs start kicking in....I feel like i’m going to die...but at this point it doesn’t matter, we had to devise a plan to get home without being seen.... we decided to go behind this one church into a grave yard. Unexpectedly...behind the church there was one of those temporary metal chain linked fences that they don’t even bother to put a top bar on because its just temporary. So I start over this fence first.... getting my hands crazy cut up on the top of the fence.... and then my foot got caught while climbing over and I fell flat on my face on the other side.... zed laughed and called me a fucking idiot.... he got over a lot easier I must be a fucking inept idiot or something.... but whatever...we walked through the grave yard and talked about how we are never bombing in a stupid suburban spot again.... we made it though the grave yard and went into the neighbor hood that brought us to the back of Denny’s.....I decided that since Denny’s was open 24 hours that it would be a good idea to go stand out front and pretend to smoke a stoog. There was a cop car in the parking lot...and running past him and across 18 seemed out of the question so we sat there...and were like..."damnit I hope a car speeds by and the cop goes after him...a few minutes later an 18 wheeler goes though the red light and the cop gives chase. This is the window

of opportunity.... we ran across 18 and made our way back to zeds house...I told him I wanted a Pepsi...so he gave me one...and showed me some shit he did on the comp...and then I bounced...

Originally posted by wreck one

Hey, I'm just wondering if any of you have any decent bombing or piecing stories... I haven't got any that i can think off the top of my head....

umm sorry if i'm in the wrong section or if there is already a thread for this :confused:

If you had done your research in the first place there wouldn't be a need for you to apologize. Good work jackass.

Here's a story for you.

One day i went into Third Rail to check the news when i see this thread called "bombing stories"

"Huh," I think to myself "Haven't I seen a thread like this before?"

Sure enough, i opened the thread only to see some new jack who was too lazy to look for other threads like this and decided to make another one.

How's that for a "cool" story?

Originally posted by moosepoopmat

this is an old story back when i was a toy...have fun...wrote it awhile ago....so there is probibly typeos and stupid talk...

I know i'm no big writer or anything.... but ive had my fare share of scary shit happen while bombin...it was a cool spring night when me and zed decided to go hit some stuff up but we were out real early i’m talkin like.... 10:00. I told zed we needed to go out early because I had school the next day.... well enough with that, so he tells me he has a place picked out on these sound barriers on 18 that he wants to hit up. Even though I had that gut feeling that this was gonna be a night filled with some crazy shit. I tagged along anyway cause I do love to speak of a good chase but I fuckin despise the run unless I have my inhaler with me, which I did not. ...So we talk bull shit on the way to the spot b/c we don’t drive and its a far walk.... on the way there he tells me to get a black can ready cause we were gonna throw up/tag those metal pull down door things that go over windows and doors and stuff...so we get to it...and I throw a quick vertical tag on the door and he does a throw up...I look around the building and tell him that the coast is clear....

Hiding our cans we start walking away from the building...but out of nowhere an unmarked comes down the street and shines the spot light at us."Shitt" it slows down and pulls down the street going around the building to the back lot. This gave us a few seconds to chuck our cans.... which we did real slick.... now it was time to put on our cute faces and look like innocent little boys....

Cop-hey guys.... where you going?

Zed- we're on out way to our friend’s house to sleep over

Me- yeah.... he lives right up the street...

Cop- oh all right.... everything’s ok have a good night....

(Cop car pulls from the lot and speeds down the road)

Ha...this is great.... he had no fucking clue.... but it did make the gut feeling in my stomach even worse but the adrenaline rush was over ridding any doubt id get home safe in my mind. Zed picks up his can that he chucked.... I couldn’t find mine. Damn.... what a waste of a can of paint and an NY thin...besides I couldn’t look suspicious b/c I looked through the trees and saw that the cop had gone down the road and had gotten onto the tracks and was keeping a watchful eye as we walked down the street more....

We were almost at the spot now.... it was probably 11:00 or so...there wasn’t much traffic on 18 but every 30 seconds or so a few cars would pass by. We scoped it from the other side of the road...nice... A good spot to be seen by the cars that went down 18 and it had a good lil place to hide from passing cars. We waited for the clear then ran across the road in a mad dash and got in our hiding spot. We were getting our paint ready and I realized...."fuck.... that black can that I lost back their was my fucking outline.... and the only black I had left was a little extra rusto I had left from zed. Occurs I didn’t notice until I Already had the fill done and just needed to outline it.... so zed chucks me his can and I don’t think about how there is a big difference between the spray from a rusto cap and a NY thin is completely diff. So I start doing the outline. And start seeing that its coming out thick as the ass I fucked the night before.... and to top that off it stopped spraying in mid outline and would not spray anymore.it refused. That fucking can...so...sitting there. Trying to finish it up not giving a fuck about the passing cars cause by then I was in the moment and didn’t think. Turning back to zed to say something that I cant remember now.... I see that there is a cop car...it sees us and I know it...so we get our bags and run across 18...we had a good 20 seconds cause the cop was on the bridge for the u-turn to come back around to us.... we ran to the other side of 18 and hid on the side of one of the buildings that was there...if the cop came down little exit off 18.and was going slow.... hed def see us...I thought this to myself... we pressed up against the side of the building as the cop passed

Knowing that he saw us we made a mad dash for the garage behind this plumbing place. The cop car had sped around the building next to it and was on the other side of the garage.... we were so afraid to move he kind of had his arms around me to make sure I don’t move.... it kind of felt gay but I guess it was just the situation.lol. Yea.

So I stood on my tippy toes for a good 45 minutes to keep from making any noise.... this was torture on my calves like crazy...zed whispers to me."Dude.... don’t even put your head around the corner.... just really...slowly. Put your eye around the corner to see if the cop is there or not...” so I slowly move and look...has still sitting there...reading something I suppose.... fuck man I hate cops in towns like this that have nothing to do all damn night...has to far away to hear the noises we will make.... so we decide to walk to the fence a bout 15 feet from us and hop it... we don’t feel like getting caught with our bags so we leave them on top of the building we got back onto the road and made a dash across this one bridge..... We ran into this little wooded area...and we ran past this lady walking her dog that smiled at us.... she was smiling at vandals 8^). By this time my sensitive lungs start kicking in....I feel like i’m going to die...but at this point it doesn’t matter, we had to devise a plan to get home without being seen.... we decided to go behind this one church into a grave yard. Unexpectedly...behind the church there was one of those temporary metal chain linked fences that they don’t even bother to put a top bar on because its just temporary. So I start over this fence first.... getting my hands crazy cut up on the top of the fence.... and then my foot got caught while climbing over and I fell flat on my face on the other side.... zed laughed and called me a fucking idiot.... he got over a lot easier I must be a fucking inept idiot or something.... but whatever...we walked through the grave yard and talked about how we are never bombing in a stupid suburban spot again.... we made it though the grave yard and went into the neighbor hood that brought us to the back of Denny’s.....I decided that since Denny’s was open 24 hours that it would be a good idea to go stand out front and pretend to smoke a stoog. There was a cop car in the parking lot...and running past him and across 18 seemed out of the question so we sat there...and were like..."damnit I hope a car speeds by and the cop goes after him...a few minutes later an 18 wheeler goes though the red light and the cop gives chase. This is the window

of opportunity.... we ran across 18 and made our way back to zeds house...I told him I wanted a Pepsi...so he gave me one...and showed me some shit he did on the comp...and then I bounced...

so... basically... this story was 'one time i went to go paint some stuff and cops came and we had to run.'

thanks for wasting a minute and a half of my life. asshole

Originally posted by chuck taylor

so... basically... this story was 'one time i went to go paint some stuff and cops came and we had to run.'

thanks for wasting a minute and a half of my life. asshole

And thank you, chuck taylor, for summing it up for me so that I didn't have to read the whole thing.

its a fucking bombing story...if its not smooth thats what happens...the thread didnt ask me to make whiches and goblins come out and chase me from a wall...so stop being a cry baby....fucker..

I'll tell you what's not smooth.....your grammar.

"Witches" or are you referring to sandWICHES. (and if that's the case you screwed up there too genius)

And I think chuck taylor said it best...... "so... basically... this story was 'one time i went to go paint some stuff and cops came and we had to run.' "

Wow, like...........chuck and I have never heard someone tell a story like that...............................ever

so, if you don't want the details on the stories, then all of the stories would be the same and this thread would be pointless. obviously, the majority of the stories on here will be like you said... "'one time i went to go paint some stuff and cops came and we had to run."' no one said you had to read it, so don't do so and complain.. asshole.

Originally posted by SilentBob

Once upon a time I went bombing and ate one of those service station, microwave chicken roll deals ... that shit was just wasn't straight

One time i went bombing and then went to my gf's house to have sex with her afterwards.

we were gonna throw up/tag those metal pull down door things that go over windows and doors and stuff...and made our way back to zeds house...I told him I wanted a Pepsi...so he gave me one...and showed me some shit he did on the comp...and then I bounced...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

last night there was about 15 kids all hoppin this bus to bounce from a broken up party....like 5 writers in the mix

so we are bombing the bus all the way to the next party and the driver kicks everyone off, and everyone is hitting outsiders now and rocking the bus hella hard bcause we got kicked off

one of my homies runs to the back and pulls the buses electric cables, causing the bus to stall

when the driver went to the back we all ran to the front and rocked the front windows...one passenger took out a cell phone and took a picture of us...i want that picture haha

so he threatened to call the cops and we ran down the street. the end

Originally posted by GnomeToys

Cops will ignore you when you're doing an amazing number of different illegal things if you don't run or look like there is anything out of the ordinary about you doing them.

tell that to the cop that shook me down last night for lighting off bottle rockets

yea tell that to the cop who shook me down for BREAKING UP A FIGHT

fucking stupid ass bitches

another bombin story

me and a homie are bombin at 5 am and get rolled on..i run and hide in a parking garage and switched my clothes..when i came back to the surface there were 5 cops and they were arresting my homie

i casually walked by the whole scene...my homie looking at me handcuffed standing next to the car like "you fucking bastard" and i went to the bus stop and went home...and ran into my stoner homie mackdrowsyrocks on the bus and that nigga was lit as fuck...and i was like.."yo we just got rolled on", and that nigga was like "for real" damn

the end

another sotry

me and some norte patnas were up on some hillside drinkin fortys one night and my little homie starts bombin this bench with all that x4 mission crap

then this fat ass gay guy comes up and starts yelling like a muthafucka, now imagine a fat gay dude argueing...shits mad annoyin

we talk shit and i take another sip, then out of the corner of my eye i see my little 13 year old nigga straight clock this gay dude and knock his shit out harsh, followed by the notorious "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!" that the homies let out...funny shit

Archived