BOMBASTIC BUBBLE HEAD: YOU MAKE MY BUTT ITCH

sumtina3DD

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

looks like someone wasn't mentioned in the

"I've got a crush" thread.

seriously, do this kind of shit-talking through email or chat... NOT ON HERE!

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by --zeSto--

looks like someone wasn't mentioned in the

"I've got a crush" thread.

seriously, do this kind of shit-talking through email or chat... NOT ON HERE!

AMEN! Zestman!

I think i'll press the 'warn' button

Originally posted by bobobi11

Zesto you have one.

And this appears to be a rehash of the Ms. VS Silo thread.

aw shit...another cat fight? while i was away?!

I SHOULDN'T BUT OF COURSE I WILL

You have alot of nerve to challenge my integrity.

U do not know me...how dare you call me a graff groupie hoe, who is anyone to judge how or why I got involved in graf....I'm a graff groupie because I speak on a forum with other people who share a similar interest as me?...I sure don't know how I could be a groupie seeing as I'm the only writer I know...and I sure as hell don't hook up with any of these 12oz fools.(no offense guys) Therefore you have no basis for your accusation...you want talk about my bubbleheaded threads...my topics are light hearted, simple shit to shoot the breeze..But of course idiots like you have to read shit like its the Bible and get all technical about everything....

I could give two shits and a fuck about what anyone on the fucking internet thinks of me....and what the fuck are you 12...at least my threads discuss shit...You're really stooping so low as to start a thread about someone you know nothing about...starting this thread only shows your lovely immaturity...and i'm sure you're proud.

It's always so easy to call out girls like me...and why because I can be a girl and at the same time still have the audacity to speak my mind regardless of what other people think of my opinion or whether or not people agree with what I say...

We all have opinions, obviously you have yours and I have mine...

Don't worry I won't lose any sleep over yours!

oh ..and my next thread will be about the color pink and my new nail polish, as I know these topics will surely appeal to the masses.

Guest MR BOJANGLES

do you know this chick? is she from your city? remember, you were here first...stand your ground and throw her in a figure four leglock!

Guest MR BOJANGLES

when using spraypaint as a weapon, it is often advised by mr. bojangles to not use it as a projectile, but instead to hold a lit lighter to the nozzle aiming at the party of the second part, and apply pressure to the tip.

i can tell that this thread is only going to get more stupid and over dramatic, so do me a favor and dont drop any info or make any really offensive jokes or anything, i dont want to have to come back to this thread again.

thanks.

Originally posted by beardo

i can tell that this thread is only going to get more stupid and over dramatic,

It couldn't be any more stupid or dramatic now..then when it first started out....The fact that it was even started in the first place is pretty stupid and dramatic..

I mean gimme a break beardo...I think I have the right to a few sleazebag comments of my own.

Archived