Bomb threats

azert

Yesterday there was a bomb threat on my school, which is really stupid because 1) There are like 400 kids in my school so the chance of getting caught is high and 2) The school is on a military base. This was the second bomb threat in two months. It really pissed me of cause of the timing, it was like five minutes before lunch. So instead of letting everyone leave early, they made us walk to a hanger about ten minutes away and wait for three hours while they made sure that there was no bomb. That was three hours of standing cause the hangers have dirty ass floors with no chairs. Then they made us go back to school after it was "all clear" where we then had an hour's lunch followed by thirty minutes of class. Is it just me or is it really retarded for the principle to make kids go back into a school that had just had a bomb threat on the same day? I mean there's so many places to hide a bomb, and I doubt they took this very seriously because of the first fake bomb threat. My principle's a fucking ass. So what are your school scares?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

One time they thought there was a bomb on

the roof or some shit, so they take EVERYONE

outside and sit them in the stadium (where a

single second bomb would surely kill damn

near everyone). Well after about an hour they

let us back in because it turned out it like a

shoe box.

back during the cold war when we were afraid that the commies were gonna drop bombs on us, we had drills where we had to get under the desks in class. i guess because nuclear radiation wouldn't think to look for us in our clever hiding places? i dunno. well anyway, i was in 5th grade i think. art class. so in art class there aren't little individual tables, you got the big art tables. since i was always quite the little ar-teest, me and this other artsy bitch had our own big table in the back of the class where we'd get busy on some hardcore 5th grade art projects. she was a cutie. she was like a little goth chick-to-be, smart, mysterious, and already had little 11yrold boobies!

"DING!...... DING!..... DING!...... EVERYBODY HIT THE FUCKIN' DECK! IT'S THE FUCKIN' COMMIES!!!!"

nah, it wasn't really like that, but it was bomb scare drill time. So me and mini-goth are under the table, and she starts actin kinda weird. like she's actually scared or somethin'. but this was an announced drill, no surprise here. she starts edging towards me, and then the impossible happens. she puts her hand on my knee! holy fucking 5th grade boner-mania! this little tramp starts massaging my thigh, and after about 10 seconds, i return the favor. we're pretty well hidden due to our special head-of-the-art-class seating. we go for about 2 minutes of upper and inner thigh rubbing, and boy was it fun. the drill ended, and i had to endure the next 20 minutes of art class with a raging little boy boner.

that was my first sexually touchy encounter, and it was fantastic. it was my primary jerk off fantasy for the next 2 long years, until i finally got some 7th grade finger-blast action. to this day, whenever i hear a fire alarm, I almost nut.

Archived