Bomb the system, trailer.

dr.testical

independent movie that continues to receive huge accolades with an original score by El-P.

i'd like to get some of your opinions on how you think it looks.

“The average New Yorker sees upwards of 50 pieces of graffiti a day. But they never stop to think about the stories behind those pieces… this is one of those stories.”

Bomb the System is the first feature in over 20 years to delve into the world of graffiti art. The film, shot entirely on the streets of New York City, is the feature debut of 23-year-old writer/director Adam Bhala Lough.

Mark Webber (People I Know, Storytelling, The Laramie Project) leads a talented young ensemble cast as Blest, a 19-year-old graffiti writer fresh out of high school with no ambition for the future.

New York City is Blest’s playground. He spends his days stealing spray paint from local hardware stores - and his nights getting high and “bombing” the streets with his graffiti crew. He is the most wanted writer on the NYPD Vandal Squad’s hit list, and at the same time, is attracting attention from the local gallery scene.

But things quickly turn ugly when 15-year-old Lune, the youngest member of Blest’s crew, is arrested and brutalized by the NYPD. The crew retaliates by waging an all out “graffiti war” against the city: a war that ends up costing more than one life in the end.

Bomb the System is a true New York story - a cinematic poem dedicated to the art of graffiti, and to the city where it all began more than two decades ago.

bomb the system trailer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

god...that is scary. it is like .. so like my life. wow. oh wait. i am a fucking liar. also, if i squated on a mirror and looked down i would have more fun then if i had to see that dumb ass movie. fuck "graffiti art". that shit looks played the fuck out like that break dancin movie only about graffiti. Gizay.

Guest BROWNer
Originally posted by JasonWhit

if i squated on a mirror and looked down i would have more fun then if i had to see that dumb ass movie.

hahaha, wtf..

Guest BROWNer

i know what you meant, and...you go do that bud.

yes, it looks highly lame. i'll rent it when it moves into the cheapy section.

Originally posted by GamblersGrin

i think they stole this idea from an episode of degrassi junior high

except degrassi junior high owns pants, and this movie blows goats.

um...people still like el-p? he has red hair. thats like +100000 on the gay meter

Guest chicken bone
Originally posted by BROWNer

yea, my son ran away and i'm a queer now.

Hahahaha! funniest sentence ever

Originally posted by Swiffer Jet

if this movie ever blows up, this just means i get to cross those fucking faggots out.

will there be a movie without a love interest? let alone a bitch with braids.

I doubt it will blow up... but honestly, if it did

come out on some Faster and Furiouser shit

god have mercy on the suburbs.

Then again, it'd mean a lot of free paint for some people.

Originally posted by 26SidedCube

I doubt it will blow up... but honestly, if it did

come out on some Faster and Furiouser shit

god have mercy on the suburbs.

of course it won't get as big as the fast and furious.

but for me, i think all those people with black rectangle glasses and girl pants are going to do something about it. which would/will be unbelievably fucking stupid.

Originally posted by Telo

Where does the "Gay-O-Meter" start?

the gay-o-meter begins with 0 which is neutral. certain factors will give you a score on the gay-o-meter which will determine just how gay you are.

for example:

killing wild animals with your bare hands = -1000 points (ie extremely un-gay)

riding a unicycle = +20 points (ie gay, but not that gay)

wearing a pirate shirt with parachute bell bottms = +1000000 points (ie off the gay radar it's so extremely gay)

Archived