BOMB THE SUBURBS- william upski wimsat

Guest KARD like WOE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KARD like WOE

so whats the deal did you guys like it or not. and whats no more prisoners about.. basically the same thing or what??? let me know gimme some feedback

Guest platapie

i thaught it was a great book. the storys in it were great i was like 15 when i got it and i thaught it was the coolest thign ever then i let my freind borrow it and i never saw it again.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest young republican

you have to ask yourself about the guys actual credentials before you read the book, look at the cover.

Originally posted by Gnes 37:

I personally think its Outdated

i agree. i loved it when i first read it, but it doesnt seem to apply to the new generation of writers. its very politicky, and history oriented, but it's good. it gets you thinking about graff a little differently. i havent read it in years....maybe i should break it out again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest defyone

Upski is a fag... he stole all of those fliks that are in Bomb The Suburbs. and in turn got raven, zore, and a couple of other cats in trouble with the law.

good read.

some of his opinions on the whole whites in hip hop thing..to me at times just showed his insecuities..

hes a rich dude.

and his outlook no matter how down or diverse is will always me skewed by that..

the same way i am a poor guy and my world outlook is seen through that filter.

but i like it..have read it several times..

i wish there were more hip hop writers ..and books of this high quality.

because the problem is his is the only one really out there and widley read..and some people just because of that .agree with every thing he says...

ok im ramblin..anyhow..read it

Archived