1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Bomb Suspects??

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by MinisterP, Jun 3, 2003.

1. MinisterP

MinisterP New Jack

Bomb Suspects??

Discussion started by MinisterP - Jun 3, 2003

So on sunday night me and my bud hes on these boards 2 but i aint gona put him on da spot like this so neways we go out jus walkin around ya know its around 9:30pm we walkin down some tracks and we comin up on a little path that takes us thru a factorys parkin lot and then 2 circiut city and then da plaza when we get close 2 it we notice a fire truck is there and on da tracks we cross da border of our city so now we in da falls where da cops are ruff and we walk up our path and as we doin so we notcie a lot of water and fire trucks and shit man so we likego behind a building so that we dont go in da middle of it and then after we get 2 circuit city we get stopped by da falls cops and by now we used 2 gettin stopped by them cause they always stop us up there jus 2 fuc wit us man neways tehy start askin questions like where were u and where u comin from and then one cop gets his cell out and calls someone and da other keeps talkin and shit and he writing donw everything about us like what we wearing shoe size what kind of shoes and everything and we over hre da otehr cop say hes on da scene where da bomb went off and he keeps talkin bout it and then after they get all our info they let us go and tell us not 2 leave town and shit and not 2 go bac on da tracks cause its a crime scene all in all though they they nicest cops we ever dealt with in da falls but still well i guess a bomb went off there and now we like suspects and shit so damn whata way 2 cap off a real bad weekend

MinisterP - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  2. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

Dick Quickwood - Replied Jun 4, 2003

-

2day i had da shits, and i stopped up da toilet! so i had 2 go to da store 2 get da unstopper thingy but da store dont have it ! so thats why da bathroom stinks yo.

Dick Quickwood - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  3. metallix

metallix 12oz Elite Member

metallix - Replied Jun 4, 2003

[​IMG]

metallix - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  4. mogilny

mogilny 12oz Senior Member

mogilny - Replied Jun 4, 2003

what the fuck are you talking about ???

mogilny - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  5. keep

keep Guest

keep - Replied Jun 4, 2003

maybe im just drunk but i didnt understand any of that. i knew i should of taken ebonics in high school

6. socrates

socrates Banned

socrates - Replied Jun 4, 2003

You have too many fucking stories, lay off the caffiene

socrates - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  7. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

KING BLING - Replied Jun 4, 2003

[​IMG]