bojangles says goodbye...

Guest MR BOJANGLES

Guest MR BOJANGLES

well...this is it. im moving out today. no more computer for quite awhile. so just thought id give my final good byes to all you fools that need to go out and get some fresh air and sun and get off the computer like im about to...keep the bojangles spirit alive, when i come back i better see my 4th grade face photoshopped onto all kinds of stupid scenerios. well, that about says it so...peace out and bon jovi rules!!! :king:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by shameless self promotion

Hey, i finally got a car, and im gonna be up in your area around the 14th...look out for me son..;)

Ill hit ya up before i get up there.

ill keep checkin the emails now and again from the library.

Guest imported_Tesseract

...uhmmm, moving with your girl AND getting 12oz intoxicated...Doesnt sound bad at all. You're both missed however, Good lucks

whats up bojans you and iris are movin in together, thats cool where at?hit my e mail up with ya new number. I stoped at the wall over the weekend nice production on the front wall anoys letters are gettin alot better is it still on for the 4th of july or what? did you go ta that skate board thing downtown I seen alot of stickers all over down there......

• 2 weeks later...

not heard a word from shameless... but i might be going to your area (maybe with bojangles) to visit my (literally) gay friends. boj might want a different place to stay.

the apartment rules. 15 foot ceilings in one very large room. woo hoo.

and our crazy mexican neighbor forced me to stare at his door until i could see "the faces".

Guest platapie

yeah everyone is askign for the girls of 12oz and i think you were forgotten. go in there and show them ladys how you does.

one would think lack of boobage would keep me from a wet shirt contest. not that i would ever be in one. i'd sooner take off my shirt.

mr bojangles could be in a wet t shirt contest or a quickest sex ever contest.....

i can say that since he never sees 12oz anymore.

rock

-iris

well iris, hate to keep hounding you but.... its not really a wet tshirt contest anymore, so you could post anything, even just a normal picture.

i remember seeing a webcam flick of you i know you could hang. make us all happy. feel good about yourself. whoopee!

Archived