Bojangles and Iris appreciation thread..

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

arizer oner who sometimes posts in his thread in the paperchase knows him. i believe they are from the same crew so they talk. also i think shameless might talk to them sometimes. or at least i think he visited them once.

bojangles & iris were cool peoples.

Guest im not witty
Originally posted by El Mamerro

http://newcamp.net/hector/images/hanging.jpg'>

ive said this before but ill say it again, i know this kid, (not jangles, the other one.) he is ugly, his name is charlie. i think its funny that he is on the internet as a scapegoat for ugly ass mofo jokes. as a matter of fact its more than funny, its very funny.

Originally posted by im not witty

ive said this before but ill say it again, i know this kid, (not jangles, the other one.) he is ugly, his name is charlie. i think its funny that he is on the internet as a scapegoat for ugly ass mofo jokes. as a matter of fact its more than funny, its very funny.

thats cool as fuck.

does he happen to live in alabama or something?

hello people.

bojangles and iris are soon to have a computer in their residence and will be able to contiue thier 12oz correspondance.

avils- no you cannot put it in my butt.

devilush- is sorely missed

i am at my mom's because a garbage truck backed into my car and punctured it at a very important spot rendering it useless. since the lovely bojangles has no car my mother is driving me about town.

avoid garbage trucks. the people who drive them are creeps nd probably enjoy backing up into innocent female drivers.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived