BOISE CASCADE'S ANYONE??

LEVR-WD

I was just wondering if anyone has seen these beauitful green trains in your neck of the woods??

if so who do you see up on them, where are they going shit like that , i get tons of em at my lay up but it seems like no one paints em . they are pretty dope cars and i dont think they are getting buffed , ive seen mostly california and utah heads on em .

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Theres lots of green trains, be more specific. What are the initials, I've seen green bn's green lw's green cp's. Otherwise its hard to say.

First by the way.

I think he means those IBT highcubes with the small white pinetree logo. boise cascade is a division of that comapny if I remember correctly. We used to see them on the regular in winnipeg, they stop on the way to a plant in International falls, MN. they are in kinda fixed service between plants and customers, but they have both all over north america so they still get around.

Guest fr8lover

boise cascade makes paper products and such, youll also see the ibt hicubes at wood factories and such.

brightest green cars...beauitiful. there were a couple with a build date in the same month i caught them, you could bounce pennies off them shits they were so hot. so that didnt make much sense but yeah.

Archived