1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Body Language

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Daddy Screw, Oct 31, 2003.

1. Daddy Screw

Daddy Screw 12oz Member

Body Language

Discussion started by Daddy Screw - Oct 31, 2003

...I find can be a lot louder than what a person could say to you. It's useful to have a rough idea of what someone's thinking without them knowing. A lot of it is terrifyingly obvious and quite simple to figure out. Of course you can never be absolutely sure, so don't go jumping to conclusions. Quite funny as well. This is what I know:-

- if someones feet point or if their body is directed at you, they probably like you
    - if someone has their arms crossed while they are talking/facing you then they are afraid of being emotionally hurt by you. or they're cold.
    - randomly gazes into the distance mean they probably want to leave your company (like they're looking for a way out)
    -If someone keeps looking to their left while they talk to you, then they're probably lying to you.

i can't think of anymore but when i do i shall post.
    fuck you all.

Daddy Screw - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  2. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

Overtime - Replied Oct 31, 2003

i get the finger a lot? what does that mean??? huh dr. science man?

Overtime - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  3. Daddy Screw

Daddy Screw 12oz Member

Daddy Screw - Replied Oct 31, 2003

and you get it here again. how did you reply so fast? did you even bother to read any of it?

4. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- 12oz Veteran Member

--zeSto-- - Replied Oct 31, 2003

When Duffman thrusts his hips it means he's making a point, or read to hump someone.

oh yeah!

--zeSto-- - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  5. CinchedWaist

CinchedWaist 12oz Elite Member

CinchedWaist - Replied Oct 31, 2003

No shit. When some random annoying guy tries talking to me I do this in the most obvious manner...totally looking in another direction. But they never get it.

CinchedWaist - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  6. suicidebombr

suicidebombr 12oz Member

suicidebombr - Replied Oct 31, 2003

any books, or articles on the internet that anyone knows of? i need to understand body language a lot more than i do.

suicidebombr - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  7. Tofu

Tofu 12oz Senior Member

Tofu - Replied Oct 31, 2003

Re: Re: Body Language

Damn, I'm definitely random and annoying but I'm not so fucking dumb that I wouldn't pick up on that body language...

Tofu - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  8. Daddy Screw

Daddy Screw 12oz Member

pure class :lol:

i found a few more for lying. you may want to remember that this differs from culture to culture so um yeah.

: touches face, hand over mouth, pulls ear,eyes down,glances at you,shifts in seat
    looks down and to left

9. Daddy Screw

Daddy Screw 12oz Member

Re: Re: Body Language

maybe you should try swearing at them.
    you remind me of my ex so much its scary. i'll bet you like dakthrone and burzum and nirvana.

10. heathar

heathar New Jack

heathar - Replied Oct 31, 2003

I am bowlegged, so my feet point at 2 people, and I dont wear a bra alot so I cross my arms on a regular basis, Im also a gazer... it means im in deep thought, where did you come up with this shit??

heathar - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  11. CinchedWaist

CinchedWaist 12oz Elite Member

CinchedWaist - Replied Oct 31, 2003

Re: Re: Re: Body Language

Maybe if i was in a really bad mood i'd swear at them...otherwise i feel kind of bad. Usually I'll just start walking away while their in mid-sentence (i guess thats no better). I like some of nirvana's songs, never heard of the other people....but i'm pretty open-minded when it comes to music anyway.

CinchedWaist - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  12. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

Devilush - Replied Oct 31, 2003

swearing at sleezy men who try to pick up on you helps a lot but then that gives them more ammo to annoy you.

thats what i usually do though. that does the trick. but then i'm called a bitch. verbal abuse commencates.

Devilush - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  13. Daze One Million

Daze One Million 12oz Elite Member

Daze One Million - Replied Oct 31, 2003

i seen my ex after a week ago for the first time in about a year and when i got there you know we hugged a hello, and then she couldnt look me in the eyes for some time, whats this mean...anyone?

..im serious, i wanna know

Daze One Million - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  14. Daddy Screw

Daddy Screw 12oz Member

obviously different situations make peoples postures/gestures different, that's why you have to use tha info accordingly. Theres loads of this in psychology and sociology books, probably others. Do a search pon google for 'body language'. if you want.

yeh, Cinched, nirvana ain't bad, the other two are like ice metal or something i'm sure someone on here will define and rate.

15. heathar

heathar New Jack

heathar - Replied Oct 31, 2003

i would hate for someone to judge my actions so stereotypically... im sure that it is right in some people though.

heathar - Rank: New Jack - Messages: