Bodies found in Iowa train car

Guest Graff Jesus

Guest Graff Jesus

Thought this might interest you jackasses... (from cnn)

http://www.cnn.com/2002/US/Midwest/10/14/b...d.ap/index.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bodies found in Iowa train car

Tuesday, October 15, 2002 Posted: 1:07 AM EDT (0507 GMT)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://i.cnn.net/cnn/2002/US/Midwest/10/14/bodiesfound.ap/story.bodies.found.ap.jpg'>

Workers stand near a rail car Monday near Denison, Iowa.

DENISON, Iowa (AP) -- Up to 11 bodies, possibly immigrants being smuggled into the country, were found in a Union Pacific rail car, authorities said Monday night.

All the victims were from Mexico, said Jerry Heinauer, district director of the Immigration and Naturalization Service for Nebraska and Iowa.

Heinauer said he was told by the Mexican consul that the car left Matamoras, Mexico, in June. It was parked in Oklahoma before heading to Denison, about 60 miles northwest of Omaha, Nebraska.

He said authorities do not yet know whether the victims were being smuggled into the country, but said the case fit the pattern of smuggling operations. The bodies were found Monday afternoon.

"Unfortunately it does happen occasionally that smugglers lead migrants into the United States and then they lock them in cars," Heinauer said.

State and local investigators, along with the railroad, were looking into the deaths. "No foul play is suspected," said a statement released by the Crawford County sheriff's office.

Union Pacific spokesman John Bromley in Omaha, Nebraska, said the bodies were found in a covered grain hopper car at the FSC Archer Daniels Midland elevator. Decatur, Illinois-based ADM is a grain processing and food products company.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest cheesecurd

it also goes to show you oklahoma's got some ill layups. oh yeah, and usa just got mexico back for that railroad killer guy a year or so ago. booya!

es muy mal

yeah oklahoma does have kick ass layups... loklahoma city has many layups... aside from an entire BNSF hub south of OKC. The layup yard that i killed last night has eight lines. five lines were full. not a soul in site, even daytime is chill. Its right next to the highway for like an entire 2 miles and cars get mad views from all the herbs. I love that spot but the fr8s arent very active. they sit there for a few months and then finally roll out.. that's crazy that i could have passed right by that hopper..... i thought i smelled something funny.

last night caught:

myth

joker

fanta

dug

rhak

and many more but i couldnt see in the dark very well.

NDK

this one time there were these bums doing ''stuf'' with this other bum who seemed dead or passed out or something, i dunno i just ran away.

it's not smart to fuck with angry bums, they'll fuck u up an give u diseases.

Guest cheesecurd

uh oh.

realize that the slur "Punk" came from a derogatory term for some boy who was raped or used by older tramps and hobos.

and read "hopping fr8 trains in north america" by duffy littlejohn.

Archived