Bodice reaches the end of her rope.....................

bodice_ripper

Ok. I've had it. I'm just sick of it.

I'm sick of the internet thugs who inhabit this site. I'm sick of the bullshit posturing. I'm sick of the jaded 14 year olds. I'm sick of the sausage party. I'm sick of the "funny" racism. I'm sick of the pseudo-political debates. I'm sick of the sex threads. I'm sick of Euro trains with no decernable letters. I'm sick of the same LA style over and over. I'm sick of the edgers. I'm sick of wondering what "to chief" means. I'm sick of justifying myself to anyone. I'm sick of getting angry at anyone. I'm sick of checking this stupid site at all hours of the night/morning because I live in europe, and thats the only time anyone is on here. I'm sick of the cliques. I'm sick of missunderstanding that come from the deadpan delivery of text. I'm sick of watching the few people with something considered to say casting their pearls before swine. I'm sick of americans who know/care nothing about the rest of the world around them. I'm sick of the rest of us trying to change their minds. I'm sick of watching my rodent thread dissappear as soon as I put stuff in it. Most of all, I'm sick of bodice_ripper. I'm so sick of bodice_ripper.

I think I want to leave. I'm just so sick of it, and I'm still here.

go on, take FIRST, I don't care anyway

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by swif1

number of times the word "sick" has been typed in bodice's post: 25

I was hoping to use repetition of the word to stress the absolute, mind-numbing predictiblity of the threads on here, including this one..........................................see? I'm still here. whining.

Originally posted by iCEBERG

First.

i dont even do that, i just did it so pistol couldnt...

you bastard it is one of the few things in life that gives me any sort of pleasure. yeah but lately i've been regulating with the firsties.

I just find this site so depressing lately.

I mean, I'm a fairly well-meaning sort of a person, but you'd never even know it from the I become on here. I don't want to let the ever-fashionable cynicism and "jadedness" rub off on me.

Also, I have 46 hours of college a week AND work on top of that. And painting....

relax, i know where you're at

fulltime work and school..

i have been there, and yes, its the proverbial endoftherope..

it won't last forever though, i promise..

i just got finished with that shit about a year and a half ago and i feel like i am only now starting to recover, after a summer of doing nothing, a year of only a boring job, and a few months of travel ..all capped off by getting the job i really went to school for..

finally, the benefits are reaped..

go ahead, vent...snap some of those rodent necks if you have to..

and remember, think of painting as a release, not a chore..(i know, it still feels like work sometimes..)

Re: Re: Bodice reaches the end of her rope.....................

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

so what? cry about it.

jesus, if you dont like it then leave..........talking about it wont do shit.

I do believe that was exactly what I was bemoaning....I do apologise if it escaped you.

Wait, what I meant was

BITE ME CUMLORD. I CAN POST WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT. YOU CRY ABOUT IT BITCH - NO ONE MADE YOU COME IN HERE.

bodice_bored to tears with your transparent "cry me a river" non-philosophy

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

ps, the people who were fans of my tits, I suggest you enjoy 'em while you can cause I'm about to remove them from fotango.....

they can take up permanent residence in my bedroom if you like. i'm lanky and don't take up much room on the bed.

i swear to god we have some psychotic ass people on this board. if you dont like the way people are treating you, then leave, tellig the board about it isnt gonna change things. just because you go "boo-hoo im too sensitive for this" and shit. but if you do decide to leave im sure youll be missed. have fun playing with cute rodents.

so where are these boobie photos of which you speak?

heh..

take it easy. i'm with tyler on this one, but i also see where you're coming from. this place has really gone to shit; most of the cool folks pretty much just up and left.

i think you should stick around with the sole purpose of regulating on the jackasses. don't get into fights or leave yourself open to attack, just let the morons know their place. don't justify yourself to anyone. it can be a release for the stress caused by your hectic school/work schedule instead of yet another aspect of your life that creates stress.

anyways, cheer up. take everything on here as sarcasm unless otherwise noted, because most of it is.:crazy:

Originally posted by rip

i swear to god we have some psychotic ass people on this board. if you dont like the way people are treating you, then leave, tellig the board about it isnt gonna change things. just because you go "boo-hoo im too sensitive for this" and shit. but if you do decide to leave im sure youll be missed. have fun playing with cute rodents.

I was going to have a go at you for personifying exactly the dweebs I initially described, but the rage has gone clear out of me. Had you (or "Tyler Durden") really read the first post, you'd have realised that the main crux of my despair was the fact that I AM STILL HERE. This, in turn, would have saved you both the time and energy reiterating My very point.

juggernuat - aren't they adorable?

Archived