Boddice Ripper... En Garde!

Smart

I didn't want the hooplah of giving this it's own thread but... then my other reply got all long and was directed to KaBar so... just to sum up a couple vibes I've gotten from you in several threads lately...

Basically, and correct me if I'm wrong...

You think the Blues and the Greys (yanks and rebs if you missed the reference) were basically all the same, and no one was particularly to blame for all that nasty enslavement, or its perpetuation through force of arms...

AND, You think it's more important on a momentary basis to ignore the man beating the dog with a bat in public in order to decry the plight of the AIDs stricken Africans...

ALSO, you dismiss 500 years of oppression of your own countrymen at the hands of the British crown by claiming both countries (though obviously of differing racial consist) are made of (again) 'the same' people.

SO... let's focus on your pet... Africa... but let's say 20 years ago, and South Africa...

Is a white Afrikaan soldier the 'same people' as a Soweto school child? Do you think the atrocities commited by the Slavemasters of the American 1820's were any more humane? Do you think the sting of the lash was lessened by thoughts that in 180 years some Irish girl would realize that everyone is 'the same'?

Is Steven Biko spinning in his grave? Did Nelson Mandela grant his wife any special privilege in her own case of human rights abuses? Does washing over the events of the past heal the wounds or lessen the actual magnitude of abuse?

Now let's look north to Ulster... your suggestion that the old language is only for close minded hold-ons to ideas past... your utter lack of sympathy for your countrymen... your relegation of Gaelic to the 'bumpkins and hold-outs'... absolutely stomach turning... spoken like a true city cunt, the exact type of city cunt whose never actually spent enough time in the country to feel comfortable... the exact type of cunt that doesn't realize the people who live in the country ARE THE COUNTRY! Sure, there's alot of people in your neighborhood but there's even more in the woods, and then you've got Gypsys...

Anyway, this isn't personal hate or anything, I just think your ideas are shit... you wanna act all grown up and worldly because you lucked into art schooll, but believe me, when you get there, you're gonna meet smart kids who earned it and you better shake some ass or you won't stick around long....

and sorry I called you a cunt a few times...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

smart,

dude, are you high ? your use of hypothetical situations is nothing short of embarrasing. why do you do that ?

i'll attack the history stuff in a bit, but i wanted to get you out of the way first....

:rolleyes:

dude, didnt you hear?? they both have multiple languages in their countries, they both have people who wear designer clothes, they both speak english primarily, they both drive a lot of the same cars, protestants and catholics are exactly the same, they both live on islands, it rains in both places, both places have people with blonde hair, they both have grass and rocks and dirt, and they both have radio stations. the only difference whatsoever between them is that the irish brush their teeth and the english dont.....

Guest SE4_2002
Originally posted by jah

dude, didnt you hear?? they both have multiple languages in their countries, they both have people who wear designer clothes, they both speak english primarily, they both drive a lot of the same cars, protestants and catholics are exactly the same, they both live on islands, it rains in both places, both places have people with blonde hair, they both have grass and rocks and dirt, and they both have radio stations. the only difference whatsoever between them is that the irish brush their teeth and the english dont.....

Eh?? Teeth is that another one of America`s preconcieved ideas?? Cos i`ve never noticed this myself and since I live here you would think I would know just a little better than you..safe

Originally posted by SE4_2002

Eh?? Teeth is that another one of America`s preconcieved ideas?? Cos i`ve never noticed this myself and since I live here you would think I would know just a little better than you..safe

i was being sarcastic dude. in case you didnt notice....

its just a stereotype americans have of the english. i have to admit though, compared to america, eruope has some fucked up teeth.

Guest SE4_2002
Originally posted by jah

Your tellin me that sounds sarcastic..Anyhow your wrong..:crazy:

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by SE4_2002

Your tellin me that sounds sarcastic..Anyhow your wrong..:crazy:

Dude, it's BLATANTLy sarcastic... from the couple of British comedies I've seen, I would've guessed you guys would be more attuned to detecting sarcasm, but I guess not... Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest SE4_2002
Originally posted by El Mamerro

Dude, it's BLATANTLy sarcastic... from the couple of British comedies I've seen, I would've guessed you guys would be more attuned to detecting sarcasm, but I guess not... Beer,

El Mamerro

Detecting sarcasm looking a computer screen is just a little different..

Originally posted by Smart

Anyway, this isn't personal hate or anything, I just think your ideas are shit... you wanna act all grown up and worldly because you lucked into art schooll, but believe me, when you get there, you're gonna meet smart kids who earned it and you better shake some ass or you won't stick around long....

and sorry I called you a cunt a few times...

Don't give me that shit. You think that by including this bit at the end, you can try and make this seem like some sort of legitimate debate? You called me a "bull dyke" in another thread for fuck sake.

Don't think for a second that I am going to give you the satisfaction of my time and energy debating jack shit in here with you. Whatever about the individual threads, but fuck that shit.

Your bullshit lowblows and insults are at least out in the open and honest, and not pretending to be a discussion. BITE ME.

I have better things to do, like stay in bed and complain.

http://charismaticmice.homestead.com/files/charitybutt.jpg'>

you get the mouse butt

Guest Canadiano

King Diamond rocks, from what I've heard. And, uh, Gaelic is a cool language. I never wanna learn that shit, though. Too complicated.

Re: smart,

Originally posted by avils

dude, are you high ? your use of hypothetical situations is nothing short of embarrasing. why do you do that ?

i'll attack the history stuff in a bit, but i wanted to get you out of the way first....

:rolleyes:

what hypotheticals? then come and fix the historical errors...

Re: Re: Boddice Ripper... En Garde!

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

You think that by including this bit at the end, you can try and make this seem like some sort of legitimate debate? You called me a "bull dyke" in another thread for fuck sake.

and in yet another thread I called you 'our lesbian friend' but whatever... right in the title of this thread I said "En Garde"... these are 'fighting' words, not 'debating' words...

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by Smart

^yeah...

this is why I didn't call it ..oX.. En Garde!

aahahahhahhaah

smart didnt use spell check but nonetheless it was somewhat internetaining

bleh

Archived