1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

bobby's random notes.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by BoB Hope ONER, Aug 23, 2001.

1. BoB Hope ONER

BoB Hope ONER 12oz Elite Member

bobby's random notes.

Discussion started by BoB Hope ONER - Aug 23, 2001

well ive been away for the past week. i spent some time out in the northwest.

it was a nice break to go back out there. i have surgery in the morning which im not looking to forward to... im fiending to go out and paint...even though im not doing much painting lately.

im rambling. i cant get my girl out of my head. whom i just got back together with..

and the girl i was seeing who went to africa who still thinks we are seeing each other.
    but im not interested in her... except as a friend. but i have no clue how im gonna say that. blah blah blah.

Plus just thinking about how many writers who have died this year who are only a degree or two of seperation from me. thinking back to how i could have been one of them on more then one occassion now. how i dont know why im still here.

im not depressed. no life is great. and living in america i dont see much reason for us to be depressed.. and for sure not to be satisfied.

sadly enough im finally reading 1984... i got stuck in this endless cycle of reading the first 45 pages or so over and over.

...i know im just rambling but i plan to add pictures to go along with my thoughts..

after my bed rest

take care to all whom are on my wavelength.

see you soon.

-bobby hope ski

ps dusty get in touchski.

BoB Hope ONER - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  2. BoB Hope ONER

BoB Hope ONER - Replied Aug 23, 2001

3. chicken bone

chicken bone Guest

chicken bone - Replied Aug 23, 2001

A BRAVE NEW WORLD - ALFRED HUXLEY (is that his name!?!)

FARHENHIET 451 - RAY BRADBURY

are similar to 1984 and both are good books. i just read brave new world and i read 1984 and 451 for the second time a couple months ago.. i first read it when i was a wee little chicken bone of about 13 or 14.

goodo

------------------
    chicken bone!

4. tow up from tha flow up !

tow up from tha flow up ! 12oz Member

tow up from tha flow up ! - Replied Aug 23, 2001

Bob, your rambled thoughts sound kindof surreal. Maybe the Northwest does that to you. Goodluck with your surgery.. Arnica Montana homeopathics will help you heal faster if you feel like going out to a health food store and picking any up.

Chicken bone, thanks for posting about those books. 1984 was a total mind fuck, and I definately wouldn't mind reading more books like that. I think I might go check them out tommorrow.

"If evolution is outlawed, then only the outlaws shall evolve."

[This message has been edited by tow up from tha flow up ! (edited 08-23-2001).]

tow up from tha flow up ! - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  5. TEARZ

TEARZ Guest

TEARZ - Replied Aug 23, 2001

best wishes bobby.
    keep the faith homey. i got a job now, so i'll see you soon.
    -tears

6. beardo

beardo Guest

beardo - Replied Aug 23, 2001

good to have you back... dustermeister should be back in town early next week.

7. BoB Hope ONER

yeah.. ok.. im leaving for surgery in about an hour... and im asking myself... what the fuck am i doing on the internet?

well.. i dont know.. i cant eat or drink.. im damn thirsty... poof nah nah.

tearz hope to be hearing from you.

i started brave new world yes at the same time as 1984.. i have a tendency to read in a weird way. ill start the book about5 or six times.. getting about 50 pages into each time.. then.. stopping picking it up a week later.. and doing it again.. until im satisfied with the voice of the story in my head as "natural".. or flowing.. but ive found that sometimes some authors just dont flow flow.. and you have to force yourself a bit more.

i read f 451 for the first time in 5th grade. but i didnt get it. me and my friend were competeing for a bit as to who coul read what we thought to be complex books.. i picked up f451 my friend picked up war and peace.

motherfucker read the whole thing.. and wrote a paper on it.. in 5th grade.. that kid.. sheesh never really ceased to make me laugh in a surprised akward way.

blah..

haida art..

first nation indians..anyone into this.. beardo i think you should get down buddy. on this gravy boat of ideas.

8. imported_El Mamerro - Replied Aug 23, 2001

El Bobo Hopo Uno goes under the knife. Hope the surgery goes well... I told you that attempting to fly unaided was a bad idea. Got that issue of Wired here with me, I'll peep the article, but after reading the one on quantum computing (shit boggles me mind).

I'll be back to kick your pansy ass on the 5th. Rejoice. Good luck again, and see ya soon. Beer,

El Mamerro

9. dialrocka4sho

dialrocka4sho 12oz Member

dialrocka4sho - Replied Aug 23, 2001

f 451 is a shitty book. i hated it when i had to read it for skool... well i never finished and i failed the test i was so uninterested... i swear tho only like 3 kids read it. o well, is 1984 like that book?

------------------
    LoRdDiaLrOckA & ish

dialrocka4sho - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  10. LUKY

LUKY 12oz Member

LUKY - Replied Aug 23, 2001

1984 is dope, orwell was in the spanish civil war in the 30's and wrote somme cool stuff about it, so did hemmingway..

LUKY - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  11. otto dix

otto dix 12oz Veteran Member

otto dix - Replied Aug 23, 2001

aldous

otto dix - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  12. beardo

beardo Guest

beardo - Replied Aug 23, 2001

first nation indians..anyone into this.. beardo i think you should get down buddy. on this gravy boat of ideas.

whatever your talking about IM IN

13. BoB Hope ONER

im scanning pictures from the books as we speak.. tell me what you think.

i think we are on the same page about what i see in this ..

14. BoB Hope ONER

http://image.pbase.com/u/bobhope/upload/265317.box1.jpg'>

[img]http://image.pbase.com/u/bobhope/upload/265333.box2.jpg'>

[img]http://image.pbase.com/u/bobhope/upload/265334.detail.jpg'>

[img]http://image.pbase.com/u/bobhope/upload/265335.hat.jpg'>
    now how fresh is this hat?

15. BoB Hope ONER