bobby's random notes.

BoB Hope ONER

well ive been away for the past week. i spent some time out in the northwest.

it was a nice break to go back out there. i have surgery in the morning which im not looking to forward to... im fiending to go out and paint...even though im not doing much painting lately.

im rambling. i cant get my girl out of my head. whom i just got back together with..

and the girl i was seeing who went to africa who still thinks we are seeing each other.

but im not interested in her... except as a friend. but i have no clue how im gonna say that. blah blah blah.

Plus just thinking about how many writers who have died this year who are only a degree or two of seperation from me. thinking back to how i could have been one of them on more then one occassion now. how i dont know why im still here.

im not depressed. no life is great. and living in america i dont see much reason for us to be depressed.. and for sure not to be satisfied.

sadly enough im finally reading 1984... i got stuck in this endless cycle of reading the first 45 pages or so over and over.

...i know im just rambling but i plan to add pictures to go along with my thoughts..

after my bed rest

take care to all whom are on my wavelength.

see you soon.

-bobby hope ski

ps dusty get in touchski.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

http://www.brucemaudesign.com/manifesto/manifesto.html

bruce mau... globalization/ 24 hour culture.

http://www.geocities.com/Paris/5972/gibson.html

william gibson... neuromancer.

(new issue of wired about japanese culture has a great article by him)

http://srd.yahoo.com/drst/26038376/*http:/...tionist.cjb.net

situationists.. ahh those zany frenchmen.

Guest chicken bone

A BRAVE NEW WORLD - ALFRED HUXLEY (is that his name!?!)

FARHENHIET 451 - RAY BRADBURY

are similar to 1984 and both are good books. i just read brave new world and i read 1984 and 451 for the second time a couple months ago.. i first read it when i was a wee little chicken bone of about 13 or 14.

goodo

------------------

chicken bone!

Bob, your rambled thoughts sound kindof surreal. Maybe the Northwest does that to you. Goodluck with your surgery.. Arnica Montana homeopathics will help you heal faster if you feel like going out to a health food store and picking any up.

Chicken bone, thanks for posting about those books. 1984 was a total mind fuck, and I definately wouldn't mind reading more books like that. I think I might go check them out tommorrow.

"If evolution is outlawed, then only the outlaws shall evolve."

[This message has been edited by tow up from tha flow up ! (edited 08-23-2001).]

yeah.. ok.. im leaving for surgery in about an hour... and im asking myself... what the fuck am i doing on the internet?

well.. i dont know.. i cant eat or drink.. im damn thirsty... poof nah nah.

tearz hope to be hearing from you.

i started brave new world yes at the same time as 1984.. i have a tendency to read in a weird way. ill start the book about5 or six times.. getting about 50 pages into each time.. then.. stopping picking it up a week later.. and doing it again.. until im satisfied with the voice of the story in my head as "natural".. or flowing.. but ive found that sometimes some authors just dont flow flow.. and you have to force yourself a bit more.

i read f 451 for the first time in 5th grade. but i didnt get it. me and my friend were competeing for a bit as to who coul read what we thought to be complex books.. i picked up f451 my friend picked up war and peace.

motherfucker read the whole thing.. and wrote a paper on it.. in 5th grade.. that kid.. sheesh never really ceased to make me laugh in a surprised akward way.

blah..

haida art..

first nation indians..anyone into this.. beardo i think you should get down buddy. on this gravy boat of ideas.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

El Bobo Hopo Uno goes under the knife. Hope the surgery goes well... I told you that attempting to fly unaided was a bad idea. Got that issue of Wired here with me, I'll peep the article, but after reading the one on quantum computing (shit boggles me mind).

I'll be back to kick your pansy ass on the 5th. Rejoice. Good luck again, and see ya soon. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest beardo

first nation indians..anyone into this.. beardo i think you should get down buddy. on this gravy boat of ideas.

whatever your talking about IM IN

bobelot.....

did you get into the native stuff from your visit

up to the northwest???

that stuff is really nice........around where i live

there is a large native population and alot

of totems everywhere.....the craftmanship is

always top notch and just gorgeous...

an old friend of mine was really into it and

did the most amazing sketches .......my

other friend has one of them in his loft,

maybe i'll see about getting it scanned and

posting or mailing it to you if you care..................

um..........anyhow...

good health, a dope female, life

couldn't be better huh?

Guest Pilau Hands

Bobert, hope the surgery went well.

i'm back in the lands saturday, school monday...sucks balls.

I've become interested in Haida art recently in relation to graffiti. As in where do regional styles come from and what influences the beginnings. Check some Slie TITS crew stuff and then look at that totem pole. Maybe you'll see what I mean. Even if it's unintentional...or I'm the only one...I find it kool with a k.

here i'm alive

everything all of the time

elephantiasis of the wang

Archived