Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

BOB SAGET

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Bob Saget, Jun 20, 2005.

1. Bob Saget

Bob Saget New Jack

BOB SAGET

Who is Bob Saget?
    He's God, Silly!!!

Besides being Lord of all the known Universe, Bob Saget has had a very
    distinguished career in Hollywood as well...

Bob Saget is best known as the star of ABC's "Full House" for eight seasons and as
    the host of "America's Funniest Home Videos." Unfortunately, these shows were not
    able to show Lord Saget for who he really is: the dirtiest and, by far, funniest man
    alive (as anyone who has ever seen his stand-up routine can surely vouch). It
    was only because of Lord Saget's Godly powers that the Olsen Twins were able to
    become as popular as they are today; for without the guidance of a supreme being,
    they would probably be working the pole at some strip club!

Saget also executive produced and starred in "Father and Scout" in 1995, a
    presentation of "The ABC Family Movie." In 1990, he wrote, directed and starred in
    the one-hour special, "In the Dream State," which earned him a Cable ACE
    nomination for directing. Saget also directed the movie "Dirty Work," a hilarious
    movie starring Norm Macdonald. He has also made numerous TV appearances,
    including "The Tonight Show," "Late Show With David Letterman," "Saturday Night
    Live", "The Larry Sanders Show," "Late Night," and "Comic Relief," a cause that is
    very close to his heart. He has also made cameo appearances in movies such as
    "Dumb and Dumber" and "Half Baked," in which he played a dick sucking coke head
    (surely one of his better roles).

Raised in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; Norfolk, Virginia; Encino, California, and, of
    course, Heaven, Saget built his foundation in entertainment by performing and
    writing stand-up comedy, which he has pursued for almost 30 years. He supported
    himself during the early days of his career with stand-up gigs at The Comedy Store
    and The Improv, studying with acting coach Darryl Hickman for five years and
    spending a year with the Groundlings Workshops. He also toured with many top
    musical acts, playing at such venues as Carnegie Hall and the main showrooms of
    Las Vegas, Lake Tahoe and Atlantic City.

After moving to New York in 1987, he began a six-month stint as co-host of "The
    Morning Program," with Mariette Hartley and Rolland Smith, where he produced and
    directed his own videos daily. In 1986, Saget co-starred in the Richard Pryor film,
    "Critical Condition," directed by Michael Apted.

Saget began making eight-millimeter movies from age nine through graduation from
    Temple University's film school in 1978. Before coming to Los Angeles, he earned a
    Student Academy Award for writing, directing and editing the documentary short,
    "Through Adam's Eyes." Later that year, the short was exhibited at FILMEX, the Los
    Angeles Film Festival.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. WhiteOx

WhiteOx Elite Member

there's no way i'm reading that

3. Hermdog

Hermdog Elite Member

The original host of America's Funniest Home Videos...probably the last show that killed his career

4. Theo_Huxtable

Theo_Huxtable Banned

this is the greatest thread ever

5. deterrent

deterrent Veteran Member

Word, I heard he sucks dick for drugs.

6. FunTimePartyTeam

FunTimePartyTeam Senior Member

I think that this is the celeb that i would want to fight or just plain punch in the face

7. Fondles

Fondles Veteran Member

holy fucking shit, you are in love with theo huxtable.

p.s. die bob faget die, full house sucked and so does americas shittiest home exploits.

8. cornpone

cornpone Member

I seen'em....

seriously, his stand up is fucking hilarious. You really should check it out...

9. beelkaemoney

beelkaemoney Member

i went to high school with his 2nd cousin or someshit..everyone used to make fun of the fact that they looked alike so i finally asked the kid and low and behold he really was related to him.....<---true story

oh btw bob saget is a fuckin tool...

10. courtorder

courtorder Senior Member

I was totally thinking the same goddamn thing. :chicken:

11. Tough Love

Tough Love Senior Member