Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

bob, david and professor murder..

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Chicken George, Aug 28, 2001.

1. Chicken George

Chicken George Member

lets here it for mr. show. that was one of the funnest shows ever. they didnt give a fuck..they made fun of white people, black people, jewish people, hadicap people, retarded people,rednecks(ronnie dobbs, possibly one of the funnest televison characters ever),dead people,gays..remember the san francisco as a theme park episode..they made fun of like 10 races in that 30 minutes..lets hear it for the one of the greatest shows ever.

2. drinktheblood

drinktheblood Member

mayostard was some funny shit.

3. saint

saint Junior Member

they're planning a ronnie dobbs movie.

see the 3 x 1 - 1 episode...ew girl, ew
    "....s'like cops pull us over and they like. you're white but you act black and....im a let you go.."
    "....to all the brothers out there, you keep putting it out and we'll keep re-putting it out..."

wpcbpn- the white people coopting black people network.

how about the new kkk episode?
    good shit.

4. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

whoa....i have no idea whats going on in here....sounds funny though

------------------
    brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

5. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

that was on the other night..its made me happy. I saw David's stand up special he is one sick twisted mother fucker. it was great shit.

6. Chicken George

Chicken George Member

oh boogieman you dont know what your missing...i can go on and on and on..every episode of mr. show had at leats 3 or 4 really funny things..

did anyone see the monks vs. fat kids camp in the rapping contest..they broke out professor murder..

oh man mr. show comes on every night if you have hbo comedy..damn its funny shit.

7. Chicken George

Chicken George Member

Saint...what new kkk episode...they have new episodes...when did that happen.

8. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

dammit...ive got basic cable so i guess thats out of the question...ahwell

------------------
    brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

9. kid toucher

kid toucher Member

what?

------------------
    [​IMG]

10. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

are you tlking about where the had that commercial for the klan and they were letting black guys into it?..that shit was great..."this isn't your daddies klan"

11. Chicken George

Chicken George Member

i remember that kkk episode but its hardly new...after the clan they had the nambla one...and that guy was all excited that he won the award and everyone chased him. mr. show is good.