Boars Head Roast Beef.

JoeyLawrence

yo i got this spot by my house where they got the ill ass boars head roast beef kid. straight up gangsta loc'd out slices. fuckin aey brahh shit costs like 9 bucks a pound though. roast beef is fuckin good. rainy days suck. well they are alright for sleeping. but roast beef is fuckin dope i mean this shit is in the package all bloody and seasoned and tender and juicy and mmmmmm fuck i love boars head roast beef. i swear to god i love this shit more than candy. no joke.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Ahhhhhhhh .. I worked in a deli and sliced all Boar's Head meats. Their roast beef is the best - all rare and bloody and melts-in-your-mouth.

Other good Boar's Head products include -

Honey Maple Ham

Peppermill Turkey

Salsalito Turkey

Pastrami

Corned Beef

Delish.

Guest cover .
Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

Ahhhhhhhh .. I worked in a deli and sliced all Boar's Head meats. Their roast beef is the best - all rare and bloody and melts-in-your-mouth.

Other good Boar's Head products include -

Honey Maple Ham

Peppermill Turkey

Salsalito Turkey

Pastrami

Corned Beef

Delish.

i worked in a deli too.. and i have also cut boar's head. i personally would stay away from all rare roast beefs. That shit scares me. Its also a bloody mess for the deli worker. I stick to tex mex turkey with cooper's sharp cheese.

Archived