Boardwalk Empire

SwampFightOner

Even though I disagree with the vast majority of the oontz on music, almost all will co-sign my impeccable taste in both film and telivision. With that in mind, I bring to you Boardwalk Empire

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KfUNiFlo4c

From the producers who brought you The Sopranos and Entourage, with Martin Scorcese also producing (and directing the first episode) and Steve Buscemi starring, basically I knew this show was a guaranteed hit as soon as I heard about it.

Then I saw the first episode, and it even exceeded my already high expectations. Everyone needs to DVR this now, or if you're one of those bums without cable start searching for torrents or some shit...ENJOY YASELVES!

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good taste in movies? Didn't you say you liked "Boondock Saints?" :lol:

But I will agree with you on Boardwalk Empire. I watched the first episode tonight and it was pretty good. I love old time gangster stories so I might be a little bias, but I'm definitely going to try and keep up with the series.

I've got that, Dexter, Californication, East Bound and Down. This fall is going to be a good one for TV.

This was decent, but way too fucking over-hyped.

Scorcese only directed one fucking episode and they're acting like he reinvented film..

Well he's executive producing, and they said that if the show gets picked up for another season (which I'm sure it will), he'll be directing more.

I find it hard to believe anyone could of watched that first episode and seriously only thought "decent"

• Like 1

Masterpiece.

This shit is unfuckwithable, ive been looking forward to it for a while, and not only did it live up to the hype but actually suprised me how it delivered and then some.

Nucky is by far the best charector, dude stays dropping cold lines on people before he dips.

I cannot wait for the next episode.

• Like 1

I've got that, Dexter, Californication, East Bound and Down. This fall is going to be a good one for TV.

Wait, Californication is coming back?

hmm...

Not to mention, Weeds and House back, and did anybody catch Lone Star? The first episode was good, but we'll see where it goes.

My friend has a 3 episode rule -- that's the only chance a show has to prove itself...