Board is dead

villain

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i hate mondays after a short weekend. it wasnt short but it sure seemed like it with all the fun that was going on.

i also hate the fact that i cant get into myspace for some reason on my computer here at work. something about an internet explorer error and it closes the internet explorer window after i send a report. fucking wack! i have like 4 days of correspondence to catch up and i dont have time! arggggggggg. kill me.

today will suck. every day will suck until thursday. i start my vacation straight after work (12:00) with a sparks.

yea i have to use internet explorer here at work. bleh. more coffee.

this is why i would need someone (an assistant) to help me in times of need with my zine. someone who can deal with correspondence and updates when i cant, even someone who can update the site when i cant. the zine has been blowing up like crazy.

instead, im on 12oz. :(

I'm sorry.... MyIE2 changed their name. It's maxthon now.

http://www.maxthon.com/

I mean if you HAVE to use explorer I think you would like that better. It's an enhanced explorer.

I'm sure you could find lots of people to help with your zine. I would offer to help but I dunno much about what you are doing. In fact I have never even seen ShortCuts! That time I tried to get one you were out....

blah, i hate mondays, i have sundays off, then come to work mondays, then i get tuesdays off, it shouldnt work that way. whatever. it's cold as balls here, villian should know, your like 15 minutes from me man lets paint a wall together in this freezing cold weather.

Winter makes you lazy doesnt it? I have some gallery's i need to call back about setting up shows. but nooooo, winter makes me lazy.

Originally posted by oneeightyone@Dec 20 2004, 08:13 PM

blah, i hate mondays, i have sundays off, then come to work mondays, then i get tuesdays off, it shouldnt work that way. whatever. it's cold as balls here, villian should know, your like 15 minutes from me man lets paint a wall together in this freezing cold weather.

Winter makes you lazy doesnt it? I have some gallery's i need to call back about setting up shows. but nooooo, winter makes me lazy.

Yeah we definately should paint. It's cold as shit though. I don't exactly like the feeling of numb fingers sticking to caps....

I got frostbite on my right foot about 4 years ago and it's never been the same....

Originally posted by oneeightyone+Dec 20 2004, 08:28 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (oneeightyone - Dec 20 2004, 08:28 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>i thought i had frostbite once but it was just a stubbed toe. numb fingers suck, easy way to do a "stranger' but that's neither here nor there.

[/b]

Hahaa..... stranger with a cold hand? No thanks.

<!--QuoteBegin-shameless self promotion@Dec 20 2004, 08:36 PM

I finally got to a public library. I havent been on here in like 2 years.

Being poor sucks.

The site has changed alot.

Heeeyy..... welcome back.... Why so broke?

You can't wardrive for the free wi-fi? Wireless hotspots are just about everywhere anymore. I guess there is a plan to make free wireless available in the entire city of philidelphia.

What's going on dog? Economy got you down?

Originally posted by oneeightyone+Dec 20 2004, 05:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (oneeightyone - Dec 20 2004, 05:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

what is this i hear about lazy bullshit?! awe come on 181! do it. doooooooo it. remember? you cant get anything done by just letting it sit there. i hate to blame myself when i get no art shows or boo my zine isnt doing well..but its the truth, it would be my fault for being a lazy ass. villain, get this kid off his ass please?!

:p

<!--QuoteBegin-shameless self promotion@Dec 20 2004, 05:36 PM

I finally got to a public library. I havent been on here in like 2 years.

Being poor sucks.

The site has changed alot.

hey you!! nice to see you around. you should come by more often!

i hate being on a coffee high when i have no access to myspace. fucking sucks. i cant rant or rave anywhere. fuck. maybe i should start a live journal where i can just use it to type like 100 wpm when i have 3 cups of coffee in me.

Originally posted by Devilush@Dec 21 2004, 12:39 PM

what is this i hear about lazy bullshit?! awe come on 181! do it. doooooooo it. remember? you cant get anything done by just letting it sit there. i hate to blame myself when i get no art shows or boo my zine isnt doing well..but its the truth, it would be my fault for being a lazy ass. villain, get this kid off his ass please?!

Well technically I don't get lazy in the wintertime cause I'll still do my exercise and work out there in the cold. Hmmm.... painting in the cold is not much fun though. But you are right.... 181 needs to get up in these art shows.... I haven't even been in an art show or nothing! You should be stoked! Getting stoked will keep you warm. 181, you want me to light a fire under your ass? ;)

Holy crap, I've been so lazy/depressed lately. I've been getting sick too, so I haven't been going to work because I don't wanna make it worse, so I just don't do shit all day. I went for a walk today though, that was cool, and I read a lot and played some, listended to some music, but man, I need to interact with some people. Like in person.

yes i remember that talk d'lush, i forgot it now i remember it so alright, ill get off my ass and go upcoming tuesday for portfolio time with the owners. it's just sooo cold though and it's up in georgetown. traffic and all that mess, bleh, but ill go, cant get nowhere sitting here. well, i can since im drawing and painting but that's not what i mean. yes, winter winter winter times of joy and illustrious neglect of things, hmm, that's like another canvas idea right there. okay im off to paint.