Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

BMX anyone?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by imported_splint2, Jan 18, 2002.

1. imported_splint2

imported_splint2 Senior Member

hey...i was just wondering if anyone else here rode bmx...i know tyler durden does, but i dont know of anyone else...if you do, what frame do you have, and what do you prefer riding?

kink fiend, street, park, dirt...anything

2. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

i rode untill june of last year.
    s&m warpig. street. beat to fuck.
    you got any battle scars?

3. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

Bmx is some brutal shit.

4. imported_splint2

i got scars for sure...the worst, i think, was when my wrists swelled up 2 times their regular size and i was going in and out of consceiness for a while...it sucked...i ended up with about my 10th concussion from that...all from nose-diving this double...it's cool though, they way it feels like you are flowing...it's awesome

5. A Fire Inside

A Fire Inside Senior Member

I ride... I am putting together an S&M Holmes because my beautiful and much loved Hoffman Taj has cracked. I've had it for almost 5 years too. :(

I ride street. Ramp's here and there, get down with the mini ever now and then too.

6. dosoner

dosoner Elite Member

i was on schwinn for a while last year, but im real lazy so i got kicked off. i like bicycles.

right now i have a schwinn el jefe, and i pretty much stick to dirt, and the occasional skatepark.

destroyers what what.

7. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

just for the sake of posterity ill post here.

FBM angel of death grey
    all black shit and aint nobody fuckin with my primo powerbites because ill fuck you up they ARE the fuckin illest.

ill probably post some shit here when my new photos get back from the lab.....or when i get money to get them. the new fisheye should be spiffy.

battlescars? well other than the usual cuts and crap, my right hand has been broken 6 times (a few non riding related) and now this one bone breaks pretty easy, like jumps out of this small bone that i guess is worn out from being fucked up so much, that and i got like 4 concussions.

oh yeah, if anyone wants to donate a rear wheel to the "tyler durden is poor and needs a rear wheel fund" itd be much appreciated, my boss got evicted from our nice big store because the asshole real estate guy found out about our ramps, so now were in the process of moving, but hes not opening again till march, which means i have no job till then plus i am in debt as it is because i didnt exactly have money for my new frame and now my rear wheel is destroyed....fucking totalled and its really pissing me off that i cant ride, but itd be worse if it was summer i guess. whatever, expect pics later if i can get em.

8. va_MisFit_01

va_MisFit_01 Member

9. XMartyrX

XMartyrX New Jack

I ride an Eastern Hercules right now....but soon to be a Mutiny Punisher. I also ride the Powerbite cranks with Tenderizer pedals. Smooth like butta. Everything else is black except my alex triple wall rims....I primarily ride street, but I play around on dirt. My bike is set up to take the abuse so its kinda heavy for trails.

The weirdest battle scar I guess I have other than the normal scars and stuff would be.....screwing up my right ankle and I now have a small calcium deposit on my bone...its just like this nickel sized lump on the inside of my ankle. My knees are shot to hell as well, along with the ankles and wrists...ah well, I love to ride so I'll get over it.

10. Raiser

Raiser Junior Member

i tried to get into riding for a while. i have a gt.. it sucks shit besides the araya super 7rims and suzue hub wheels i guilt for it.
    the front dropouts would bend at a grind and my wrist has been bothering me for 2 years since nosediving a set of stairs....

hopefully ill start up again...

11. A Fire Inside

A Fire Inside Senior Member

All you BMX kids aughta check out Infantry Clothing. It's a BMX clothing company run by a really good rider from Michigan. You can order stuff through Albe's. Anyways, it's all run by a real good guy.

"It's not about fortune or fame, it's all about progression"

12. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

my bike has dust on it..i never thought i would see the day.

13. j3di

j3di Member

standard sta500 fucking ill
    redline crank kink sprocket s/m pitchforks bfr rims primo wall and dirt monster tires fbm handlebars

im more into street but i love a good dirt session in the summer and mini is fun once in a while

14. imported_splint2

damn...i am surpised by the amounts of response i got already, i didnt think many people did it here...

powerbites, in my mind, are definitely the best cranks, and dont get me started on how awesome super tenderizers are...

martyr, my friend has a mutiny soldier...it's pretty nice, he's in love with it

15. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

the real question is: who rides with no brakes??? hahaha

do any of you have memberships on bmxboard.com or ever been on there??? ive been banned 5 times because of....stuff. but if any of you have names on there youd like to donate to me itd be cool. haha.

also, any of you in the ny area? we'll hook up and go ride manhattan when i get a new wheel.