Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Blunts

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by FatThugBitch, Jun 22, 2002.

1. FatThugBitch

FatThugBitch New Jack

yo what yall smoke on?! Frontas, titans, optimos?! And how yall like doing (rolling/making) that shit? wessssssssside

2. FatThugBitch

FatThugBitch New Jack

being a fat thug pig bitch i like green leaf otimos! fuck mixing tobbaco in, this aint europe!

3. PHYNE

PHYNE Guest

any type of paper,cigar,bong,pop can lol anything thatll smoke ill use it ......peace:crazy:

4. Canadiano

Canadiano Guest

up here I use Century Sams, 4:20 Blunt Wraps (mad flavours, like strawberry, cognac, blueberry, vanilla, chocolate, etc.), Titans, and Backwoods. I use tobacco if the weed is sorta wet. The question is, do you use the illy from the blunt, or cigarette tobacco?

5. tears*uno

tears*uno Guest

dutchmasters and phillies, stuffed with riptoes :dazed:

6. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

HANSONS STRAWBERRY BANANA SODA CANS!!!

take a can of fruit juice (prefereably banana strawberry)

empty the fruit juice into a cup

now make a bong out of the can by denting it in the middle, poking some holes in the dent, then smoking out of the can opening on the top

blaze up, you will get a sorta fruity smell with the weed

after huge ass hits, drink some of the juice

when you get high, you should have a bubble gum taste on your tongue, like your chewing an extra long lasting flavor of bazooka joe shit

be carefull, you might start to chew you own fuckin tongue, put a pasifier in your mouth so you can look like a gay raver, and wear a bib!

7. Canadiano

Canadiano Guest

i used to smoke the cristal everyday like that ^^. Now I have no teeth.

8. yoink

yoink Elite Member

but isnt smoking out of aluminum bad?!:confused:
    i dunna smoke but ill have to tell my friends that...theyll get a boner...
    i made em an apple bong when they didnt have shit once...mgyver style...it worked out pretty well too..

9. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

haha when im high and i get a boner, i feel like my dick is 12 inches long....its great...but then i sober out and realize its not and get all sad

10. ceasroni

ceasroni Member

garcia vega GREEN TUBE..big time shit :cool:

11. PHYNE

PHYNE Guest

.....:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    that shit is to funny.............>

12. sneak

sneak Guest

slim blue rizla, half a fag and the shit

13. dojafx

dojafx Member

garcia vega cigarellos and dutch masters

14. platapie

platapie Guest

pages from the bible

15. Canadiano

Canadiano Guest

i had to do that shit in jail, man, for the tabaccs. I only used blank pages, though.