Blunts blunts blunts

deterrent

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

If you see someone doing some retarded shit (Parking in the right turn only lane to get some blunts/newports/40) they are black. If you see someone doing some amazingly what the fuck retarded shit (driving 25 miles per hour taking up two lanes of traffic and still swerving) they are asian. This is 95 percent true, I used to deliver pizza so I was able to test this theory a lot =)

whites are notorious for trying to do favors. Dont do me any fucking favors. Just drive

Blacks think they own the road

my girl is asian and she definitly dont drive right

wisconsinites are in wisconsin. if they dont drive right they should stay the fuck in wisconsin

chicanos around here put 13s on pickups. And they always ride 4 deep basically on top of each other. Thats not safe either.

dont know any hindus

im an idiot i superglued my palm to this table and i cant get unstuck.

I spent a couple of years driving a truck around all 5 boros of NYC, and have driven across the country on almost every route possible. I've also worked as a pizza delivery guy and a valet. Overall, I would say I've done more driving than the average person twice my age, and I've learned that driving poorly isn't a race or a gender thing... most motherfuckers simply can't drive, regardless of who they are. Seriously,the vast majority of the North American population just sucks at it. Out of towners don't know the roads and local laws, so they drive like complete idiots, while locals figure they know their shit like the back of their hands, so they act entitled and drive like assholes. Aggressive people take obnoxious, unnecessary risks and are too reactionary, while timid motherfuckers can't commit to anything and wind up causing just as much traffic, accidents, etc.

Nobody can fucking drive.

Guest Sparoism

Yuppie on a cell phone, trying to run his Palm Pilot, and eating breakfast and shaving all at the same time.

Stupidity knows no race....

As far as blunts, gimme a Swisher. I need the weed in it. On second thought....a Backwoods straight up. Ahhhhhhhhh.

Originally posted by sarahyoulose@Jan 8 2006, 01:42 AM

come to vancouver man - we had a special on a news channel called "canada's worst driver" - and i think vancouver won

also - one half centimetre of snow on the ground and the cars turn into curling stones - fucking smashing and gliding into each other

ACTUALLY, canadas worst driver was drivers all over canada, and they were put against other drivers of the world in a special show, and the other driver were WORST than the Canadians