blueprint 2

Guest platapie

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ALTER EGO

Because I don't wear a backpack....I'll check it out......unlike soooo many other there who slam other artists for making money doing something they are good at......don't front.

platapie, this prooves you have no musical taste what so ever.

It's by far the worse jay-z ever assembled, 2 cds of garbage.

The only decent track is 'Meet the Parents.'

reasonable doubt,life&times vol. 1, are so much hotter, it's just sick.

I actually liked it. Here's why.

I like the dude, his delivery, style, and his setup. And as for the clubish songs, like The Bounce for instance, I won't even lie, if I'm in a club with a fine ass female just relaxin an some shit like the bounce came on? ohhh man, I'd be enjoyin myself without no question. I could definatly see throwin the first cd into the radio when I'm relaxin at home with the wifey, an at the same time take the second cd to my boys house to bump before we go out.

That's just how I feel tho. I know alotta kids are caught up in the anti-club joint rebellion, but there's also a lot who just don't like it, but that's not for me, I like enjoyin myself along with a song to the women, an not that gun, drug, nigga, shit all the time.

Guest platapie

well i think its awesoem if you dont liek it you can take you haterade backpackign ass back to 97 when you were still 2 year safter the "FAD".

when you learn to have fun and not care what others are thinkign then try and listen to it.

plat"club janky forever"pie

JUST GIVE ME THE LIGHT!

Guest platapie
Originally posted by wrkr

platapie, this prooves you have no musical taste what so ever.

and your so all mighty?

get off my nuts young buck:king:

Guest ctrl+alt+del

neeeh. i read that it was mostly filler, that he should have just cut it down to one cd. i read that they say his dynasty is ending. i read that the jay z nas beef was fake.

shut up i hate you all

.... i read that im illiterate

huh?

Guest platapie
Originally posted by wrkr

lololololololol

queen.

sorry i dont understand that computer jargan. take my nuts out of your mouth before you try and type.

Guest willy.wonka

jay z is OK but i really didnt like that song he did.."me and my girlfriend"

that was just wrong.jay z talks funny too.kinda like the mike tyson of rap, but he's not really knockin anybody out.

murda inc is gay.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I really dig that "I Dream" song off the album.

But GODDAMN if "Made You Look" by Nas isn't the hottest shit I have heard in a while. God bless that Apache beat. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest tears*uno

why do people ride tupacs dick so hard? i think some of these kids like jay-z make these songs just so they have an RIP shout out to give.. its getting old..

Originally posted by ..oX..

do you realize how many times everyone on this board has heard that excuse... its just not going to cut it anymore, you're going to have to find a new way to validate your pseudo-individualism. you say that shit to be different... dont front.

I don't front......it is the truth.......most people say they don't "feel" something because they don't want to be "not-accepted"......now,I don't like everything Jay-Z has done...but he does have good joints....and for that I give credit where credit is due......I've talked to you before about this.....you should finish your tape....

currently playing is.....

Kurious.."Uptown Shit....."

Originally posted by El Mamerro

But GODDAMN if "Made You Look" by Nas isn't the hottest shit I have heard in a while. God bless that Apache beat. Beer,

Yhea what the fuck...that was a good song from what i heard....I didnt even hear anything about this new album...."Gods son" or "Gods child" or what ever its called.....

Originally posted by El Mamerro

I really dig that "I Dream" song off the album.

El Mamerro

That Breakbeat just sets it all of...

King of the town, yea i been that. you know i click-clack where you and yo mens at//

Archived