Blue Balls....best way to end the suffering

TEE_rase_war

i was going to get funky with my girl, and we were bla blah blah ing .. normal stuff just getting naked...anywho as the night progressed i had some unexpected visitors...needless to say, 10 mins later, after i answered the door i had felt like i had been kicked in the fucking ballssssss...

it sucked.....remedies..help advice "sex lady, are you there"

yes.. it was great fun....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Canadiano

for real - I never got blue balls, just a 'full' feeling like Regulator. I say you avoid the bumpy ride of public transit, however. I hear it can get very painful.

unfortunately i had this prob before.it actually does hurt.all you got to do is take a deep breath and think of dirty nasty thought that are gross that will get your mind off sex and females.once that happens you will be fine.:king:

Guest PHYNE

i heard the shit is a myth....for real ive been interupted and yeah it sucked but it never hurt....go jack off....:D :D :D :D

Guest --zeSto--

yeah... but keep in mind that they will still hurt after your onanism*

Blue balls are just like any other bruise or swelling.

Just more than often cause bu dry humping or not finishing the job.

*look it up.

Guest --zeSto--

if I reveal the condition.. they think it's funny to leave a man suffering.

very long story.. wont get into it.

okay...well the thing is i had peple over....so i couldn't be like....yeah just a min..then go beat it mad furious styles in the washroom....

although in hindsight i guess i could have

FUCK...FUC all that shit....i swear it felt like i have been kicked in the balls soooo fucking hard...

i swear to you

Guest uncle-boy

i had blue balls once a few years back. my nuts hurt like a mutha fucka. and jerking off didnt help it at all.

Originally posted by ET one

unfortunately i had this prob before.it actually does hurt.all you got to do is take a deep breath and think of dirty nasty thought that are gross that will get your mind off sex and females.once that happens you will be fine.:king:

Dr. Blue Balls Master Oner.

Blue balls is an old term that refers to how a guy feels who has been overly stmulated, but is not allowed to orgasm. Heavy petting will cause this...I remember it well when I was in my teen years. A teen ager who is really horny can experience this...it makes it difficult to walk, or ride a bike. The only thing it can compare to is that 5 minute after feeling you get when you have taken a knee to the groin! It is not pleasant, but does not relly hurt. It is more like an ache and is very uncomfortable.

Hope this explains it for you.

-nak

ya know what sucks....driving down a bumpy road with the blue balls. Its made me want to pull over and cry before....I have always just had to wait it through I can't get my shit to work when my balls hurt...i can't get in the right state of mind for masturbating.

Originally posted by Zack Morris

ya know what sucks....driving down a bumpy road with the blue balls. Its made me want to pull over and cry before....I have always just had to wait it through I can't get my shit to work when my balls hurt...i can't get in the right state of mind for masturbating.

that is exactly it....you cant fucking slap the silantro when your fucking cherries feel like they have been kicked in......so it fukcing blows.

i really think this is the worst thing ever, it doesn't even just happen right away, one time we didn't fuck, and i drove her home, half way ther, BAM...kicked in the balls...

and it HURTS....i almost puked yesterday

Guest willy.wonka

i actually like it when my balls are blue.i save my spunk till next time and bust a fatter load..if you hold your balls that are blue,you'll feel lke a man in the mornin.

Yeah man I know what your talkin about. Blue balls ache like fuck. Once I was fucking around with this girl in the park in the afternoon with people around, so we could only go so far. My balls were aching like a motherfucker. Then after we went to this bar, and I just had to sit there grimacing for about two hours, every slightest movement making them throb like fuck. Boooooo to blue balls.

i never get 'blueballs', but oftentimes when my stomach hurts i feel like i was kicked in the balls. it sucks terribly and i feel something is really wrong down there. i don't want some 70 year old man fondling the mang, though.

Archived